writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

513 listings (141 - 150)

Nikki T. Carter  
I was born in Memphis, TN but live in wonderful Austin, TX! Since a child I've earned and won many awards for best reader & writer. I currently have a little over a dozen completed children books I've written that are unpublished over the years. I'm currently in the works of getting City Par...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dayle Norman  
I have been married for 28 years;have 2 grown children, one daughter-in-law and one grandbaby named Jordan. I have been writing for about 12 years. My books are used by several of my collegues to teach character lessons, promote disussions and pleasure reading. My students are given free boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Neale  
I am a native of the Finger Lakes region of New York and live in New Hampshire. 'Norah: The Making of an Irish-American Woman in 19th-Century New York' is my first historical novel for adult readers published by Fireship Press. I am also the author of the young adult novels, 'The Irish Dresser, A St...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Heather Messersmith  
A description of the seasons as told through the eyes of a child! I wrote Seasons for my daughter who is my inspiration! http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=28978 A native of Northern California, Heather Messersmith balanced her time between beach-combing and working full-...
writers / published 

1 works listed

May Constenla Nuñez  
May Constantan Nuñez was born in Yonkers, N.Y. and raised in Miami, Fl. where she had many exciting adventures with her brother and two sisters. She grew up with a passion for writing, drawing and creating funny plays for her family. As a young girl she always dreamt of visiting other lands a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lookman Author  
LOOKMAN grew up the youngest child in a semi-rural village. After leaving school he did a lot of different jobs including accountancy. He took a keen interest in youth politics, became a press officer and was elected as the second youngest elected councillor in England. He first wrote t...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kerry Madden  
Kerry Madden's first novel, OFFSIDES, was published by William Morrow and optioned by Jim Henson Productions. A one hour pilot was developed by Lifetime of OFFSIDES. Kerry's second novel, HOP THE POND, is making the rounds at publishing houses. She has recently finished a third novel, THE GALLERY...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tameko Barnette  
My publishing credits include: � Struggle Magazine � poetry � 1997 � Writer�s Cramp Magazine � poetry and short story � April & July 1998 � Rhapsody Magazine � poetry and commentary � 1999 & 2000 � AMAG, Inc. Awareness Magazine � article � 2002 � Journey to Timbook...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jo Dunningham  
I am both an illustrator (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/jo.dunningham) and writer (www.dunningham.be). I write children's and non fiction books but I also provide Book Cover Designs, artwork and illustrations on a freelance basis. My first book, a children's picture book called 'Being Kind to George...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >