writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

513 listings (121 - 130)

Liesle Roos  
My name is Liesle Roos, a true born South African. I was born and raised in a small town called Witbank, which has since been renamed to eMalahleni. Donít worry if you donít know how to say it, some locals are still having a hard time. I was raised by my mother and step-father along with two olde...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Valentina Acava mmaka  
Born in Rome, Valentina Acava Mmaka grew up in South Africa where she has spent most of her life and now she lives between Kenya and Italy. Journalist, writer, poet, translator. She has been always committed in telling the African continent to the Western world, with an inside point of view, and i...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gary Nelson  
Gary M. Nelson, BSC, PMP (Gazza) is a Project Manager who has worked in the Telecom and Student Information Systems sectors since graduating from Simon Fraser University (BC, Canada) in 1989. His international experience includes projects in New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the US and Canada. Gary...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sheila Ellis  
Sheila Ellis has published WILD BOAR MOORE AND THE FOUR, a children's book. http://wildboarmooreandthefour.googlepages.com A LITTLE ABOUT THE AUTHOR Sheila Ellis is from New Hampshire and has always loved encouraging children to read. She also has experience working with special needs childre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ariel Valerio  
Ariel N. Valerio graduated from the University of the Philippines in Diliman with a degree in Philippine Studies (Theater and Literature). In his student days, he was managing editor of the Philippine Collegian, editor of the Collegian Literary Folio, and editor of the The Literary Apprentice while ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

KathleenDragonfire Fritzsche  
Although I very much enjoy writing short poems and prose my greatest passion is the epic poem of the otherworld adventure. A place of faeries and elven, dragons, mer people, wizards, sorcerers(esses), unicorns, pegasus, the world of Spirit, God(s) in varying forms and Goddess(es) in varying powers a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Julie Staffen  
Julie Staffen grew-up in a small town in Michigan with her parents and one brother. During her life Julie has had experience in retail, banking, human resources and college administration. Through her work in human resources and college admissions, Julie spent a great deal of time helping adults fig...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sue Whiting  
My latest book, Taming Butterflies, is a hard cover picture book for children aged 4+. It is an empowering tale about dealing with anxiety, beautifully illustrated by award-winning illustrator Mini Goss. Battle of the Rats, is for children aged 9+. It is my first novel for Koala Books (www.koalab...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >