writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

515 listings (111 - 120)

Emmett Saunders  
Website: www.avalon2000.net...I have written and published four e-books, "The Night the Reindeer Flew" (a children's Chistmas story collection) which has been viewed by several notable celebrities and enjoyed by family and relatives; "Craters of the Sun" (an anthology of short stories, sci-fi and fa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rick Patton  
Rick’s second book was 'The Adventures of Joey Panda'published in October 2001. His first book was an anthology of fantasy stories written in collaboration with his fifteen-year-old daughter, Katrina Patton. ‘A Journey Into Imagination’ was published in September 2001. Rick has spent most of his adu...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Maria Rousaki  
If you'd like to learn more about the children's author, Maria Rousaki, feel free to visit her website at: www.mariasbooks.com Maria's works include: Unique Melpo (Papadopoulos, 2001) picture book for ages 4-8 Who Listens to Melpo... (Papadopoulos, 2003) picturebook for ages 4-8 The Lemon Tr...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Laura Allen Nonemaker  
I began writing as a child in Bermuda when a favorite teacher had one of my essays published in the local newspaper. I am a charter member of Louisville Christian Writers and a new member of Gulf Coast Writers in Florida. As a contributing writer, I have been published in Kentucky Monthly Maga...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon McAlister  
I am originally from Omaha, Nebraska, and have remained here to be close to my family. One of my greatest joys in life was sharing my grandparents with my first two children long enough for them to remember their sweet and loving nature. One of my greatest sorrows is raising my second two children...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sara Algase  
I've been writing the Dear Betty & Veronica advice column for Archie Comics since 1992. I write answer kids' problems in the Dear Betty, Dear Veronica, and the Dear Sabrina, the Teenage Witch advice columns as well as pre-teen "fluff" features such as friend quizzes, make-up, fashion and dating tips...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Gibbs  
I have to admit, it feels like I've lived a charmed life. My first YA novel, Secrets of the Maiden (formerly published by Publish America) is doing well despite being an "orphan". I have two appearances scheduled with local librarians associations. But that is not where it started... Once upon a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Chitra Soundar  
Chitra Soundar is a writer whose work is enriched by her diverse professional experience and inspired by the ethnic culture of India. A computer software professional by vocation, for the last 11 years, excelling in Computer Education, Career Counseling and Software development, her interest i...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >