writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

515 listings (101 - 110)

Shraman NL  
Mr. N L. Shraman (Tuesday, April 15, 1952) was born in India . Mr. Shraman is popularly known as “The Memory Guru of India” and his teaching techniques as “Memory Guru” . He is also listed on Brain Guide Portal “ The Expert’s Portal USA”. He is world’s top writer on mental memory, speed m...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ameth Carmicheal  
Ameth Carmicheal did not grow up longing to be a writer; in fact, the urge, strong as it is, is relatively recent. After graduating from a local University. She began teaching first grade at a private school in Dallas, Texas. Concurrent with teaching, Ameth began writing features for local ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Henry Munene  
I am a 34-year-old writer based in Nairobi, Kenya. I launched into writing at an early age. When I was young, I developed a lasting love for the written word that shaped my career aspirations forever.At school, my teachers encouraged me to polish my writing skills so much that by the time I was in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Graham Denny  
Graham was born in Ipswich, Suffolk in November 1960 and has four elder sisters. In 1997 he co-founded The BASIC Life Charity which is based in his home town of Felixstowe. The charity primarily assists those in need within the Felixstowe and surrounding areas. In 2000 he produced a Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Renna Bruce  
Renna Bruce is the children's author of the "Jazlyn J" alphabet series. The daughter of a military man, she never dreamed she would settle in one place long enough to finish a story! However, she was raised to always look on the bright side, and this was the focus that would soon be the concept of...
writers / published 

14 works listed

John Connors  
John Connors was born and lives in Liverpool, England. In April 2014 he published his first novel Elemental on Amazon, the first in a series of books called Heart of the World. The book tells the story of 13 year old Tom Allenby whose parents’ unexpectedly move to the small village of Rooksbour...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JennaKay Francis  
JennaKay Francis has been writing since she was 12 years old. She has written in many different genres - science fiction, childrens, mainstream, poetry - but truly found her voice and love in fantasy. She writes fantasy adventure, fantasy romance, dark fantasy and children’s picture books. She has ...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz  
Non-fiction credits include writing related articles purchased by BYLINE Magazine, VERSES, SPECULATIONS, HOUSEWIFE WRITER'S FORUM, THE WRITERS NETWORK, PAPYRUS, AUTHORSHIP, INSCRIPTIONS, WRITING WORLD and WRITERS' GAZETTE, EVERY WRITER, and ASPIRE TO WRITE. Other non-fiction has appeared in PARENTI...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >