writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Children's Literature Writers

515 listings (11 - 20)

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Alberto Cappas  
Alberto O. Cappas is a published poet, talented writer and entrepreneur in several diverse areas. He is the author of Dona Julia & Other Selected Poems (Author House, 2003), Disintegraton of the PuertoRicans (1997), Echolalia, a collection of poems (1989). His poetry has been included in many public...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jon Smith  
Jon was born in 1975 and was brought up on the Wirral, (which is much healthier than meph-amphetamine) where he remained until he was eighteen. A happy childhood; making daisy chains, holidays in the sun, a few minor brushes with the law and an obsessive interest in all things fantasy. No brace, few...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Joan Marie Galat  
As a child, Joan Marie Galat spent hours gazing up at the night sky from snow forts and through car windows on long road trips. Joan shares her love of the stars in the Dot to Dot in the Sky series, which combine the science of the night sky with the ancient myths that give the constellations and pl...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Pauline Drummie  
I was born in 1964, the second eldest child of a family that grew and grew until there were six of us children. My father worked hard for a pittance and my mother for love. Luxuries such as drawing and writing paper were as scarce as toilet tissue in a house with six children. I would write poems...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
Ing.P.Eur. N.J. Budd. P.Eng (UK). MSPE. F.I.Diag.E. F.I.A.Q.P. QA/QC Engineer/Consultant. I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked d...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Abdulhameed Mahmood  
I never for once dreamt to be a writer, but all my life I admire scholars and always being tempted whenever I see a nice looking book. I used to wonder how people can do it; I mean write a ‘book’. Unknown to me, I had this notion that it is only when you are well educated that you can write a bo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >