writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (91 - 100)

JULIAH SHAMSUL SHAARI  
Juliah Shamsul Shaari has seventeen years of extensive working experience in IT industry solutions sales, marketing and project management for established multi national corporations as well as local dotcoms. These days though, she is a full-time screenwriter, script doctor and author. She had he...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ola Vay  
Iíve been writing prolifically for the past twelve years. Currently, I have two published fiction novels, Beauty Of A Black Woman, and Georgia Peaches, five finished, nine unfinished screenplays for full-feature films, a collection of published, and unpublished of over fifty poems and short stories...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mark DeWolf  
Born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but raised on the Blood native reservation in southern Alberta, I attended the University of King's College in Halifax, then Dalhousie University. I've been a teacher of English for more than 30 years, but have also been an actor and worked on CBC radio as a writ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mike Lorenzo  
For over thirty years I was an actor. Appearing all over Great Bitain in Plays, Musicals and Pantomime. After a heart attack I decided to cut down on touring and concentrate on writing for the theatre. This I did with two plays published 'All Change For Valhalla' and 'A Farce Too Far'. I am now wri...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sunil Assar  
I am an advertising professional working in Dubai. I have spent about nine years in Advertising, seven of which have been spent in Dubai. My strengths lie in client servicing, creative direction, creative writing, creative strategy, and effective time-management. Writing for social media interest...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

David Rowell Workman  
David Rowell Workman has published several collections of prose and several novels and short story collections. His work can be found on Amazon.com. He likes camping, fishing, horror movies, drive-ins (when he can find one that still exists) and taking his dog Charlo to the dog park. He has aspirati...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Tom Atkinson  
I am currently coming to the end of my 2nd year at university in hull studying english literature and culture. This has really opened up my love of literature. I love all forms and also I adore Shakespeare and all forms of restoration plays, especially Aphra Behn and George Etheridge. I am studying ...
writers / unpublished 

8 works listed

Jonathan David  
Hailing from the Domain of the Kings and Queens, UK, Writing Essay is the leading provider of top-quality essays and other academic assignments assigned to students throughout the year. We strive to make education stress-free for students and help them improve their grades. We do so by removing all ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Darryl Rodgers  
Born in Los Angeles. I've been raised in the hood and had a chance to get out and see the world. Most of my life has been a struggle. More common for people who grew up like me. The only big difference was my Dad. Being the son of T. Rodgers, I got exposed to the industry at an early age. I graduate...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >