writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (81 - 90)

Ernest M. Saenz  
Multidisciplinary Chicano artist Ernest Marcos Saenz was born in Boyle Heights. His father, a Zoot Suiter from the 40's and an artist in his own right, instilled in his children an insatiable desire to be artistically creative. Saenz is also a musician, actor/director, writer and artist & literary...
writers / published 

2 works listed

R.B. Bradford  
R.B. Bradford is the author of many published poems (including "Fifteen Stories Up Over Chelsea" and "All Poems are Stupid") and articles. Bradford's main concentrations in writing are the modern monologue and one act play. Bradford's theatre pieces have been performed in California over the last ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

R. Garth  
R. Garth was born in Athens, Alabama, in 1957. With a Masters degree in Education and B.A.ís in English and History, R. Garth has been an English and Mythology teacher for 15 years. As the winner of the William Butler Yeats Award in 1979, R.ís published works include various short stories, poetry, ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

David Bareford  
I am a professional violence designer, primarily involved in theatrical productions in the Chicago area, but my work also includes teaching stage combat at Lewis University, The Fight Shop Studio, and various workshops around the area. When the occasion arises, I do utility stunts (mostly hig...
writers / published 

15 works listed

BIANCA ZEN  
Bianca Zen was the former Editor and anchor of pioneers of TAXI Design Network who boasts vast experiences in Editorial, Advertising, Design and Marketing. She has been invited to present at School of Visual Arts and has worked closely with D&AD, ICOGRADA, AIGA, New York Festival, and National Un...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Paul David Adkin  
Paul is a British born writer (Long Eaton, 1958) with a degree in Drama and English. He grew up in Melbourne, Australia and, after graduating in 1979, worked as a playwright, director and actor. He has been living in Madrid since 1986 and he runs his own theatre company. He has three published n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Alex Kecskes  
Author of books, screenplays, and numerous articles on health, advertising and technology, Alex Kecskes has optioned one screenplay and written many others. As former Copy Chief for a Newport Beach ad agency, he has for the past 20 years run his own highly successful virtual ad agency, co...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jeffrey Steele  
I want to register my company In the USA, I want to hire an entertaniment lawyer to star selling my projects.... i know there are a lot of people who love to stole ideas... so I need legal representation...Right now Im living in Costa Rica, so i want to know if I can register my company before i mov...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

T Rob Brown  
Creator: www.RetirementDetectives.com Co-creator, www.newsroompanama.com Travel writer: The Panama Star newspaper (La Estrella) Three one-act murder mystery plays professionally produced: 'Richard Cory Went Home Last Night', 'Stephanie Conger Went Home Last Night', 'Conrad Conger Can't Go Ho...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >