writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (71 - 80)

David Michael Wharton  
David Michael Wharton is a freelance writer from Texas. He grew up in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and claims that his grandparents once did a walk-on in an episode of DALLAS. While this doesn't rank David very high as far as claims to fame go, it does make Six Degrees of Kevin Bac...
writers / published 

27 works listed

George Eastman  
I am a member of the Dramatists Guild. I have a full length play, THE SNOW JOB, published by Samuel French in New York. It has been produced throughout the country (USA) at many regional and amateur theaters. My one act play, BITTER EXCHANGE, won a reading at the Pittsburgh New Works Festival on...
writers / published 

4 works listed

ADEBESIN ADEKUNLE  
My names are Adebesin Adekunle Ibrahim.I was born some twenty six years ago to Nigerian parents (Mr and Mrs Adebesin).I am currently an undergraduate(400 level)student of English Language and Literature at the Lagos state university,Lagos State.I have a strong passion for writing(particularly poetry...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Lynn Howes  
Lynn is an actress and writer. She graduated from LAMDA in 1995 following a degree at Brunel University in English and Drama. As an actor she has various Film, TV, Theatre and voice-over/acting credits. Lynnís writing credits include CATHYíS KITCHEN which was first performed at The Noel Coward Studi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Turvin  
Mark has had over 60 productions of his 20 plays. He has had his work produced from Finland to Thailand, and from San Diego to Off Broadway. Four of his plays have been published, and one is the second longest running show in Arizona, logging in at seven years of performances. Mark is also an ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rob Ricards  
Mackmillan's liked the first page of my projected novel, even called me 'the next Alistair McClean, so I left London for three months - and never returned. The plan was to finish the novel in solitude, but I never did. I write screenplays (3 on Inktip.com) and theatre plays. I am an actor, it's what...
writers / published 

1 works listed

AB Schaer  
I'm seeking a literary agent to represent my screenplays. I've written and registered four in just over a year, and I'm currently writing my fifth while working as a freelance assistant writer for an Indie feature. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Florida, and...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Maxine Carpenter  
After a few years of writing a prize-winning opinion column and numerous magazine articles, mostly on wildlife and the environment,I was suddenly stricken with that well-known malady of writers: the overpowering urge to write the Great Canadian Novel. A sojourn at Dorland Mountain Arts Colony brou...
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Johns-Burcombe  
Former editor of the Essex and Suffolk Herald from 1987 to 1992 also editor of EatOut 1989 to 1992 Essex Hamlet 1988 to 1990. Former sports writer Halstead Gazette, Suffolk Free Press, Essex Chronicle, Braintree and Witham Times 1973 to 1987 Former editor of the London Insider's Guide 2003 to...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >