writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (61 - 70)

TL Davis  
I hate bios. Everything I've ever published or produced came with that little hitch: the bio. Most of the time I can get away with something like: Author of Shadow Soldier and Home To Texas; or writer, producer and director of The Green Room; or T.L. Davis has written for Mountain Living, Western Ho...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Heather Taylor  
Writer, educator and performer, Heather Taylor has had work produced throughout London including productions at Greenwich Theatre, Theatre 503, Soho Theatre, Tricycle Theatre, and BAC. Her writing has been published throughout Europe & North America & she has been a host on Resonance FM & Sound Radi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kathryn Graham  
Kathryn A. Graham needs adventure like most of us need to breathe. At a tiny 5’1” tall, she is a military veteran and holds current aviation licenses as a pilot, an aircraft mechanic, and a ground instructor. She is licensed as owner and manager of her own private investigation firm in South Texas...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Geoff Bamber  
Writer of original stage material,adaptations and pantomime principally for schools and youth theatre groups. There are also a small number of adult works, mainly farce.Over 70 scripts are now available (mainly through www.lazybeescripts.co.uk the owner of which has actually had the nerve to post...
writers / published 

58 works listed

Teixeira Moita  
The author was born in 1959 in Portugal. Better know as a playwright, his plays have been staged in Lisbon, Braga, Porto, The United States, Pakistan, Thailand, Brazil and Jerusalem. He was honoured with literary prizes in Portugal, Germany and Spain. His work was published in books and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

A. B. England  
I recently graduated college with a BA in English. I took up writing at the age of ten simply to record my daydreams, which my friends seemed extremely interested in. I continued writing for the sheer joy of it, and also because I loved the feeling of making others smile. My first publication c...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul Adkin  
I am a British born writer (Long Eaton, 1958) with a degree in Drama and English. I grew up in Australia and, after graduating in 1979, worked as a playwright, director and actor. One of my plays �The Jack and Jill Story� has been published (Australian Nouveau Theatre, 1981) and performed ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Randolph Randy Camp  
Randolph Randy Camp, Youth Advocate/ Mentor and author of the TV scripts and screenplays 'LaBrea's Moon', TONY'S BIKE, HARRY'S FIELD, TIME OUT TIME IN and four novels, was born in rural Spotsylvania County, Virginia on March 12, 1961. Randy's four novels include WET MATCHES, FALSE DANDELIONS, 29 DIM...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >