writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (51 - 60)

Raymond Hancock  
Raymond Hancock, a writer of fiction and poetry, was born in 1972, in Yakima Washington. He has written many poems, a screenplay, and aspires to many novels, Necroman being his first. Besides dozens of poems, Raymond’s first work was a screenplay called, Into The Darkness, written in 1997. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stacey Lane  
Lane’s plays have been performed at hundreds of theatres from coast to coast in the U.S., as well as in Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand and Venezuela. Her scripts are published with Dramatic Publishing, Eldridge, Playscripts Inc., Pioneer, Smith and Kraus, Heuer, Brooklyn Publishers, Next ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Brad Field  
Retired college professor--with the usual academic publishing credits--a playwright, with some prizes, several plays mounted in community theatres, an obsessive composer of short fictions, novels. Always looking for production and publishing outlets. Most of my short fiction is sexy, but not ob...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Paul Roman  
I'm a published playwright, and Cynic. I am self deprecating, and very self aware. I write, smoke, drink, argue, and have a knack for saying the right thing at the right time. I'm currently working on my new play; "20-Something" Its a mix of 8 1/2, Taxi Driver, and Clerks. 20-Something tell...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Parker (Shaw)  
Born in Winnipeg and headed west from there. BA from Uni of Calgary. Worked a little, enough to buy a one-year open ticket to the South Pacific. Packed photo gear, pen, paper, shorts and tanktops. Sold her travel stories, and was hooked. Arrived back to Calgary to enter corporate world. She ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Wil Welsh  
Pick a title: editor, writer, puppetteer, basketball player, real estate broker, campaign chairman, playwright, stage actor, stage and TV director... I am a former English teacher and school principal on the island of Kauai. For H&S Publishing, I edited three magazines: Kauai Magazine, K...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rachel Langley  
Film Star & Company founder Rachel Langley in addition to being an actress, producer & jewelry maker, is also a writer. She has written over ten short scripts, several of which have been produced ("Six Tulips", "The Art of the Chip", "Show Me Yours"). Stage works of hers include the one act "Meeting...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Stefan Leszczynski  
I believe we are all artists. I went to school doing multiple subjects. I used to keep my English teacher up late by writing many pages for his perusal (not as late as I had to stay up writing it!) Then I went to do a General Art & Design BTEC in the late 80's and somehow narrowed things down to a S...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Karen Letts  
I founded a non-profit community theater in the Houston, TX area and spent eleven years operating it as Executive Director. I've written, adapted, directed, and produced numerous plays. Two adaptations have been published, The 3 Musketeers and The Ugly Duckling. Every performance received rave...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >