writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (41 - 50)

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Russell (RA) Bragg  
Russell A. Bragg was born in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, in 1945 and grew up in Guysborough, Nova Scotia, and in Channel-Port aux Basques, Newfoundland, where his ancestors settled six generations ago. A graduate of Memorial University of Newfoundland, (B.A., B.Ed., and M.A. Linguistics), he has trav...
writers / published 

4 works listed

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

S.A. Youngman  
S.A. Youngman has been a storyteller since grammar school. Her first published work was "The Good Kid," a short story featured in 1983’s The Raconteur, her high school's literary magazine. Her second was a semi-autobiographical essay entitled "Fluffernutter Sandwiches and Millionaires" published i...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Valentina Acava mmaka  
Born in Rome, Valentina Acava Mmaka grew up in South Africa where she has spent most of her life and now she lives between Kenya and Italy. Journalist, writer, poet, translator. She has been always committed in telling the African continent to the Western world, with an inside point of view, and i...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Robert Alls  
After 30+ years of working in broadcasting (pushing buttons and writing words for others to say) I thought it might be time to breakout and write the next great American Novel. I came to this conclusion since my writing skills had brought me minor fame and little fortune with awards from the P...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ebru Nihan Celkan  
Born in 1979 in Adana, Ebru Celkan completed her High School education in 1997 at the Şişli Terakki High School. She then graduated from the Uludag University Department of Labor Economy and then continued on to complete the MBA program in Istanbul University. She started working in 2003. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Brooke Sandoval-Banker  
I hail from the summit of Mt. Mckiney, Alaska. A town so small it isn't on most maps. Although it is mind-blowing in size and has no stores or street lights, we do have two local bars and enough perfume to fill the counters at Barney's. Anderson Village lacks any style to say the least. I got ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >