writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (31 - 40)

Mark Troy  
Mark Troy, Playwright/Screenwriter Mark Troy has had over 40 major plays produced around the world including "Desperation" (Samuel French Short Play of the Year), "Belladonna's of the Court" (Five Valley Theatre League Awards including Best New Comedy, and being published by Brooklyn Publishers t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Curtis Tilleraas  
I am an ordained priest in Christ Catholic Church International (CCCI). CCCI, which has priests in 18 countries, is an autocephalous Catholic church. That means we are not Roman Catholic and we are not under the authority of the Pope. I have also recently completed a Master's thesis on the subject o...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Janet Ross-Pilla  
The anthology "Stories of Strength" is available through Lulu.com 100% of proceeds go to the American Red Cross for disaster relief to help the victims of Katrina. My two essays, "The Organ Man" and "Our Faces Are Not Our Own" were chosen to share space with many very talented writers. Highlighted...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ailis Ni Riain  
Although her formal artistic training has been in classical music as a composer and pianist, AilĂ­s has been writing texts for performance since 2003. Her debut play Tilt (also known as Beaten) toured in the UK and Ireland in 2007 to strong national reviews. In 2008 Tilt was produced by the G...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pat Flewwelling  
Growing up, my granddad always used to tell me I was his "little boy," and called me "Paddy." The nickname was suitably annoying and so stuck. As homage to both my grandparents, who grew up during the Golden Age of Radio, I published one (and a half) radio plays under the name Paddy Flewwelling. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ericka Delisme  
Write She Writes Words to come to life Inspiring lines that shine Hoping they will take away Her hidden pain She cries Late at night Cause her dreams far from near As the depressing cycle replays Her pain reveals She’s exposed Now too many know Great relief her dreams she meets ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Fyn Day  
Fyn Day was born in the fifties and started to write in the sixties – not very well at first, just his name and always with the last letter in backwards upper case. However, he improved, and throughout the seventies and eighties wrote mostly exam papers, well enough to attend Bristol University and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Venita Abrams Hakeem  
My world is about drama, but the type which inspires and excites viewers. My literary work mainly consists of plays which I write, direct and produce. This has been my focus since the early 90's in Chicago, Illinois. My mission as an artist is to share stories which help to heal. The world's fil...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >