writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (21 - 30)

Sean McLain  
Sean McLain’s tenure in the entertainment industry began in 1988 as a member of the art department on the Touchstone Pictures feature Disorganized Crime. Subsequently, Mr. McLain undertook advertising, release and distribution responsibilities of an independent feature entitled Final Approach, th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Maria Ioannou  
Maria Ioannou was born in 1982, in Limassol. She has obtained a 1st Class Honours degree in English Literature at the University of Reading, as well as an MA in Twentieth-Century Literature at King’s College London. She has published her work in newspapers, magazines and anthologies. Her story...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandra Kleven  
Author bio -- Sandra Kleven’s poetry and other writing has appeared in Alaska Quarterly Review, Oklahoma Review and Topic Magazine (NYC). She is the author of two books, The Right Touch, a sexual abuse prevention story book, the country’s bestselling prevention book for children and Holy Lan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shambhu Nath  
Resume Application for the Post Of …Senior Library Information Asst. Shambhu Nath A-259 Sanjay camp Chanakya Puri New Delhi –110021. Contact No. 9818290429/9868457169 Shambhu.nath@raifoundation.org , shambhu_74@yahoo.com Carri...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Michael Cornell  
First writing assignment was his eighth grade school play. Joined military as a journalist, including press stints with White House Communications and Walter Reed.Studied screenwriting and wrote a practice script from "A Wrinkle in Time." Even though he had not secured the rights, Cornell used his c...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ronald Micci  
Once a highly regarded editor and proofreader for such legendary New York ad shops at J. Walter Thompson, Bates USA, and Rosenfeld, Sirowitz & Lawson, and an editor with CBS Publications-Field & Stream, Ron Micci now gads about as a roguish but mild-mannered suburban flautist, playwright, scre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >