writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (131 - 140)

Gasangwa Pacifique  
born on 19th ,September,1992 birth place:Kigali city, Nyarugenge district secondary school finalist in human sciences an up coming films ideas creator and short stories writer in action,horror,adventure and drama genres
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Ramokgwathedi Pogiso Chris  
I am interested in writing novel books and they inspired me to be a better person.I love motivating my self so that I would be an inspiration to those who are willing to change their lives and have a bright future.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Doug Friedman  
Screenwriter: "Kitty and Weenie" "Dead Principles" Gonzo journalist/columnist for "City on a Hill" press and "Kresge Town Crier", UC Santa Cruz. Singer/songwriter at Canters, Highland Grounds, McCabes.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Reginald Cook  
First Novel: VEIL due out in July 2005. VEIL is the first in a thirteen book series. Contact info: reggiecook@yahoo.com Second Novel: The Hammer of God is due out Fall 2007. The 2nd book in the Veil Series.
writers / published 

8 works listed

Emma Jose  
Hi its me Emma? Are you seeking for Cartridges mania? I have a great knowledge about printer cartridges I also know how to buy printer cartridges It is really easy to analyze about printer ink refill
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Amos Watentena  
Amos is well known for his fastest growing inspirational christian blog JESUS our Compassion, reaching millions of people across the globe. He has also shared several scientific information on slide share.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Chisman  
Retired university professor of industrial engineering, international consultant on productivity improvement, real estate developer, collector of antique art, electromechanical devices, and furniture.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kathryn McCarty  
http://www.galateanplayers.com/KathyrnGMcCartyPlaywright.html My homepage with synopsis of plays, and general information. You will also find monologues, scenes and one-acts on the page as well.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nathalie Cox  
I am a teacher and a writer. I currently have two film scripts registered in California. I can describe myself as a literary observer, an essayist with a sense of existentialism.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >