writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (121 - 130)

Keith Trezise  
I am a published prize-winning playwright and have completed my first novel which is a humourous scientificaly fictitious look at the environmental issues that confront mankind. Although I have a flair for comedy, my published play is a drama which focuses on the stresses of modern life.
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathryn Graham  
At a tiny 5'1", Kathryn is a bundle of dynamite. She is a private investigator, licensed pilot and aircraft mechanic, firearms instructor, writer and screenwriter living in South Texas. She needs adventure the way most of us need to breathe. What does she write? English!
writers / published 

4 works listed

Shoshana De Paz  
I have written speeches for ministers, science and technology articles for space agencies, and press releases for National Defence. But I have the most fun when I write with my soul exposed. It is a tingling sensation, rather like a shivering touch shooting down your back.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Elias Omondi Opongo  
Conflict Analyst, Academic Researcher and Peace practitioner. PhD in peace and conflict studies, University of Bradford, U.K., M.A. International Peace Studies, at J.B. Kroc Institute, University of Notre Dame, USA. Former director of Jesuit Hakimani Center, Nairobi, Kenya.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Cripps  
Writing for at least 25 years, publishing own magazine of literature for nearly as long, and editing for five years. Had a short script filmed in 2006 - http://www.archive.org/details/StacieThompsonCookieCleavage . Would probably die if writing were no longer possible.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chandrajit Rudra  
I am a Writer writing around various websites around the World Wide Web. Google my name : "Chandrajit Rudra" (without the quotes) , and the first 3 pages of results bear in my name. I have worked as a Writer for Freepedia.in I am an expert author at Ezinearticles.com
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scorpio Zen  
Born in log cabin, 1963, southwestern usa. Matriculated through three institutions of higher learning. Am I leaving out too much already :) Married in succession, sisters Jai, Wanda and Monique. Divorced and living in 16 room quasi mansion with 13 cats.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sheila Allen  
14 published novels, member of the WGA since 1984, staff and freelance television, screen and theatre work, mysteries, historicals and mainstream fiction. Created Writers Heaven [ www.writersheaven.org ]for professional and upcoming writers.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >