writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Scripts Writers

228 listings (101 - 110)

Vanna Bonta  
Vanna Bonta is an American internationally prize-winning poet who debuted as a novelist with FLIGHT, A Quantum Fiction Novel. The novel's hardcover publication was met by a PUBLISHERS WEEKLY enthusiastic welcome with encore and favorably reviewed by the American Library Association and literary trad...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Ronald B. Wenick  
My name is Ron. I grew up in Southern California. I've worked as a performing musician, guitar teacher, cost accountant, corporate tax accountant, recording/mixing engineer, and video engineer, though presently I'm a novelist and screenwriter. I'm married to a wonderful woman, Anat, and we hav...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Zabel Thor  
Author of twenty-six plays, published narrative non-fiction, two novels. Produced plays include "Woman who Braided the Rings of Saturn," "White Widow," "Till the Last Dog's Hung," "Mata Hari at Forty," "Wednesday's Child," "City Hawks," "Wild Bess," "Byzantium: Target of Desire," "Alley Bums," "br...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cruz Andreatti  
Current ACTIVE DUTY US Navy serving in Specwar/Disaster recovery arena. I have one completed, ready to go script-"Shadow Games"- have several more outlined, and ready to write. Working on a novel "In Our Midst", and have 1 other outlined, will start at a later time. Lol, you notice the "s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Reginald Peterson  
veteran from the U.S Air Force spent twenty years working for the FAA grew up in Brooklyn New York now residing in las vegas Nevada been married for twenty years and have two daughters and a grand son I wrote a book called Tomorrow\'s End and a children\'s book called the little astronaut and just ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ryan Scott Ottney  
My name is Ryan Scott Ottney, and I specialize in comic book scripts and journalism. I can write in a wide variety of genres and script formats. My stories are generally very character driven and emotional. I prefer deep emotion, and motivation, over flashy action and sex appeal. I will accept ne...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Avinash Murkute  
A freelance writer. My work has been published in various newspapers like Times of India, Indian Express, Maharashtra Herald, Intelligent Pune, Management Times, Central Chronicle, The Hitavada, Sakal, Dainik Bhaskar, Tarun Bharat, Deshonnati, Navbharat, Navrashtra, Yugadharma etc. Having worked ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sharon Brady  
The writing bug bit me several years ago, to gain experience I worked as a stringer for a newspaper and did volunteer work. Along with writing my novel, I developed an American Cancer Society secondhand smoke activity for school children CLEAN-AIR FOR ME and a charitable corporation/community event...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Farzin  Youabian  
i start writing a screenplay in 2008 ,at first i was at screen writing classes i didn't like it at all ,but at very first night where i went to this club ,I came back from the club i said to myself i have an idea,and then i start writing my first screenplay ,and i was keep writing ,and writing ,and ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >