writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1486 listings (51 - 60)

Mohit Misra  
Biography I was born and bought up in Mumbai. Studied in Cathedral and John Connon and then joined the Merchant Navy where I served as Navigating Officer or Second Officer. The sea made me contemplate.A mind altering spiritual experience,entering into a state of Samadhi or getting Enlightened ha...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jim Taylor  
IíM FROM DOWN AROUND THE GEORGIA COAST Iím from down around the Georgia coast; A place called Savannah where Pirates used to play. Ghost of Peg Leg Pete, you can hear him boast About a buried treasure, heíll dig up one day. Ocean tankers cruise past River Street taverns Magic spell is cast in...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Catherine Grant  
Profile of Catherine Grant Born and educated in both Scotland & Spain, Catherine has an MA history Ph.D. in Socio Cultural Anthropology, and is currently living in Scotland. Having traveled extensively in Europe, an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sheri Ann Richerson  
Sheri Ann Richerson has over 20 years experience in newspaper, magazine and creative writing. She writes on a regular basis for Garden Solutions Magazine. She has also written for a wide variety of magazines including Florida Gardening, Growing Edge, ChicagoLand Gardening, The Herbalist, Pool & Spa ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stacey Chillemi  
"Health Expert, Stacey Chillemi is author of the new book, Natural Remedies for Common Conditions: How to Prevent, Heal and Maintain Optimum Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins and Food. Chillemi's passion is helping others discover the surprising secrets to healing the body a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jessie Ryan Hammond  
I am here, seeking an Agent for three projects: 1) Vengeance of the Fallen Synopsis: High School is officially over for seniors: no more homework, no more teachers, and most of all, no more drama. At least, thats what they presume. Amber and Zeahgan are in love; but Trevor, who also loves Am...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dr Robert R  Brown F.A.C.M.T.  
Rev. Dr Robert R Brown F.A.C.M.T. was born September 10, 1963 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After a month, his family moved to Empire Nevada where they lived for about 4 years then they moved to a small sized city in south Texas, population approximately 70,000 where he grew up with his sister m...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rodney K Erb  
Hello! Thanks for dropping by today. I'd like to tell you a little about myself so that you can get to know me a little better. I look forward to having a chance to get to know you too. I like to go by the name Rodney Erb. Let me tell you some personal details about me. My favorite things in li...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >