writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1483 listings (41 - 50)

Ayana Noble  
A. NOBLE, M.A., GradCertSocSc., MLitt., B.A. GK IHS Veni Vidi Vici QUALIFICATIONS: The Short Story: TAFE, QLD Bachelor of Arts/Double Major: Philosophy & Comparative Religious Studies, VIC. Master of Letters/Creative Writing, (Division A, 2nd Class Honors), QLD. Graduate Certificate of ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mikki L. Padilla  
A cool, free thinking, energy flowing girl lucky enough to have maintained a career in the entertainment industry as an actress for as long as I have… among other many jobs it took to pay the bills. I’ve had the opportunity to teach myself screenplay and sitcom writing, the necessities tha...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Louise Karczmarz  
Louise was born in Farnbourgh, Kent in England and raised in Devon. She began writing at the age of eight and was first published in a local poetry competition aged ten with a poem called 'Things that go bump in the night.' She became interested in music in Primary School and took up playing the rec...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Alberto Cappas  
Alberto O. Cappas is a published poet, talented writer and entrepreneur in several diverse areas. He is the author of Dona Julia & Other Selected Poems (Author House, 2003), Disintegraton of the PuertoRicans (1997), Echolalia, a collection of poems (1989). His poetry has been included in many public...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Vikas Pratap Singh  
Hii.. I am a sapien who enjoys life to its fullest. Now a published poet and a budding author. --------------------------------- my partly published works: --------------------------------- (a) http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17261650-inklinks (b) http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Pauline Drummie  
I was born in 1964, the second eldest child of a family that grew and grew until there were six of us children. My father worked hard for a pittance and my mother for love. Luxuries such as drawing and writing paper were as scarce as toilet tissue in a house with six children. I would write poems...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sudheer Maurya  
Sudheer was born in Kanpur city of Utter Pradesh – India. Sudheer has done Masters in Manegment, Bachelor in History/Philosphy & Diploma in Engg.He works as a Engg since 2002. He writes articles on Social, Political, Philosophy, Gender related and developmental issues for different research ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >