writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1482 listings (201 - 210)

Heather Wright  
My name is Heather Dawn Wright, and I hope you enjoy reading my 1st book of self-published poetry called Spiritual Whispers to the Soul. I currently teach computer technology courses full time for a local community college in Boone, NC. However, my passion is in the areas of spirituality and writing...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Terry W Burns  
Terry is a 5th generation Irish storyteller who is a 4th generation Texas bullshipper. He has a series that began with Mysterious Ways from River Oak Publishing and the series bears that name. The second, Brothers Keeper came out Feb 1 and Shepherd's Son will be out in Sept. That gives him 22 bo...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cady Hayden  
Cady Hayden is the author of 'Growing Up', a short story published by Author Identity Publishing. This piece of fiction is titled 'The Shortcut: 20 Stories To Get You From Here To There'. The Shortcut has reached #2 on Amazon.com's Bestseller List. She also spends her time reviewing children's ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donna Sheehy  
Donna was born in San Diego, California in 1960. For three years she owned and operated a gift and floral boutique. With a genuine love of the arts, she decided to attend San Juan College to further her skills in Graphic Art and creative writing. She made the National Dean's list during 1993-94, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kendra Bradford  
Those that proclaim to be Christians are under the ever watchful eyes of others, and as I a claim to be one, imperfect in many ways, the lifestyle requires continous, true reflection on choices and consequences. Although, I desire to eventually write short stories, my strengths are found in writing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wendy Miller  
Since she was a little girl, Wendy Miller's imagination has run away with her. Putting the stories her imagination dreamed up on paper was the only way to get them out of her head. Being able to publish her stories and share them with others has always been her dream. As a single mother raising t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

GW Hutson  
Born in Clinton, Kentucky in 1953, Gary W. Hutson considers himself a native Idahoan because he was raised there since he was six months old. At the age of seventeen our poet left his family farm to join the US Army and the 82nd Airborne Division as an artilleryman in the airborne artillery. He th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Don MacIver  
A self-published writer with three books of original poetry and prose and a fourth volume a work in progress, I have dedication the last fourteen years to my passion of creative, article and blog writing, website administration, search engine optimization, website and blog marketing and more. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >