writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1483 listings (21 - 30)

Dianna Henning  
EDUCATION: Master of Fine Arts in Writing �89, Vermont College of Fine Arts, Montpelier, VT English Major, California State University, Sacramento, 1984-1987 Naropa Institute, Boulder, CO�Apprenticeship with Allen Ginsberg John Abbot College, Kirkland, Quebec, Canada, 1972-1973 PROFESSIONA...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Roach  
John D. Roach, Lake in the Hills, IL jdroach@aol.com; jdroach@jdrassociates.us; john@jdroachphotography.com. Mr. Roach is recently retired and pursuing a passion for Photography, Travel, Short Story and speciality non-fiction writing. John was a Consultant, Writer and Executive experience...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mihad Ali  
Well, where to begin, do I even have a story to tell, HA! I have a new poetry book out titled ME, to take a look just go to www.lulu.com/mihadali I started writing at a young age, bits and pieces and was a finalist in the International Songwriting Competition in 2003. I have just published ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kamran Mir Hazar  
kamran@rahapen.org Open letter to Homero Aridjis, International president of International PEN Dear colleague Homero Aridjis Please refer to the letter I sent you earlier. I wish all success in the sincere efforts you make to promote writing and writers. Now, in this letter, I promulg...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Curtis Gardner  
Born on July 31st 1969. Raised by my loving grandmother. Spent several years in the military and now currently seeking to follow the only thing in life that I enjoy doing......writing. Whether it be Poetry,(my favorite) or novels. Currently about to finish my first book, and seeking publishing. C...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Amber Whitman  
I live in Toronto, Ontario. I live with my partner of 11 years. I also have a 12 year old son. I have been writing since I was young. I write short stories, articles and poetry and longer manuscripts. I have been writing for Allwrite online magazine for sometime. I have won Poetry Choice Awards ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Aurealia Nelson  
OBJECTIVE To break into the literary field and conquer it with my passion and talent for the written word. To edit, copywright, and layout the best copy ever envisioned by man and to challenge men's thinking about the English language. To obtain a position as a Reporter/Copywrighter/Editor that w...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dennis Dames  
Bahamian story... about Bahamians Welcome to the domain of the Bahamian poet, Dennis Dames. It is a pleasure to be party to the community of peoples who enjoy writing and reading on the world-wide-web. The Bahama poet provides poems from the islands of The Bahamas, with the native flavo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities – Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >