writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1484 listings (191 - 200)

Justin Farrar  
Really and truthfully as my dad would say, I am a diamond in the ruff. I grew up moving from house to house; mom to mom all my life. Never really had any friends for the long term, mostly I have just been a loner. My writing, drawing, and reading have always been my company, so it is only natura...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Dawn-marie Batchelor  
"Juniper Eloise and a Monster in the Garden" (With other silly adventures) now in print! Juniper marks my third book of children's poetry and is slated to be available to the public in January 2012. Writing Credentials (and other blather); Throughout the span of my life, I have worked...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Erkut  Erdogan  
\'\'Erkut Erdogan\'\', (b. 1970 - Istanbul) in 1970, Konya Eregli author was born in. After completing the first middle and high school in various cities of Anatolia in 1994, graduated from the Faculty of Medicine İ.Ü.Cerrahpaşa. Compulsory service and the service of medicine found in vari...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robin Dridge  
I graduated as an alien in a high school where everyone was a cousin. I attended various Universities and colleges achieving an associate EE degree in electronics and a bachelors degree in business. I have a second class FCC license and had secret clearance with the Navy building missiles at TI. I w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Éditions Dédicaces inc.  
Les éditions Dédicaces ont été créées pour les auteurs, les poètes, les lecteurs et les amoureux des Lettres. Nous avons pour tâche principale de faciliter les démarches de l'artiste en vue de l'édition de son oeuvre. Nous connaissons les difficultés qu'un auteur peut rencontrer sur sa route lorsque...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Waters  
I worked as a professional free lance lyricist in Hollywood from 1969 until 1977. It was there I met the two composers with whom I wrote eight songs which were published. Probably because of air pollution I became ill with an acute respiratory disorder. I left the Los Angeles area in 1977 and wor...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Donna Latvis  
It has always been a dream of mine to have a book of my poetry published. And in March 2005 that dream has finally come true, with the release of "Gifts From God" "Gifts From God" is a collection of poems that I have written throughout my life. Included are poems inspired by my family, and my fai...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Melanie Greenwood  
By day, college; by night, creation—I write for school and I write for myself. Professors require research; characters require exposure. Characters speak; I listen and write their stories. Their stories come, sometimes, in short glimpses; other times, my characters give me their life story and ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Curtis Tilleraas  
I am an ordained priest in Christ Catholic Church International (CCCI). CCCI, which has priests in 18 countries, is an autocephalous Catholic church. That means we are not Roman Catholic and we are not under the authority of the Pope. I have also recently completed a Master's thesis on the subject o...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >