writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1484 listings (181 - 190)

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jill Terry  
Jill Terry is a truth-seeker who finds solace in putting her thoughts to words and sharing with all those who would listen. An accomplished award winning author, whose talents span several genres, including; romantic suspense, paranormal thrillers, mystery/crime/suspense thrillers, as well as poetry...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Merle David Kellerhals, Jr.  
Born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1950, Merle David Kellerhals, Jr. was educated at Palmer College, The College of Charleston and Old Dominion University. He is the author of Wei Jingsheng and the Democracy Movement in Post-Mao China (1998); and editor of Agriculture: The United States ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Vali Tsironi  
Vali Tsironi official website: http://vtsironi.wix.com/site Vali Tsironi was born in Athens Greece. Poetess,novelist,essayist. Member of Association Internationale de la Crtique Litteraire (sous l’ Egide de L’UNESCO). Her poetry published collections books are: “This earth called Spri...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy  
I live and work in the Missouri Ozarks, just north of Arkansas and a little bit east of Oklahoma. My husband of ten years, Roy, and our children make our home on a rocky hilltop with many mighty oaks and a few sycamore trees. The abundant wildlife I watch from my window includes deer, squirrels,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bob Kaplan  
My name is Bob Kaplan. I am a professional published author with almost 2 decades of experience under my belt. I mainly write dark fantasy and horror. But I have also been known to write screenplays which usually consist of horror, comedy, and horror-comedy. In fact, I am currently studying Film, En...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rahman  Henry  
Towards the closing decade of the twentieth Century, a group of young and energetic poets made their debut in Bangladesh with multicolored dreams, having diversified flames of realization, thought and also multifarious presentations. Amongst them, Rahman Henry (B. 14 January 1970, Natore, Banglades...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Xos De Enrquez  
Escritor, periodista, ensayista, e investigador cultural, hijo de gallegos nacido en Montevideo en 1958; en la actualidad reside en el departamento de Canelones. Ha publicado Los Cdices Fantsticos (poemaplaqueta), 1992; Trampantojo (poesa), 1992; La hembra de Gardel y otros relatos, 1997; El ha...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Peg Watts-Cartwright  
Biography Peg Watts-Cartwright Born on August 4th. 1959, and raised on Long Island, New York, Peg has spent most of her adult career as a teacher. Also mixed race Chickamauga Band Cherokee, and proud of her heritage -- she's been a traditional dancer at pow wows and cultural events for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >