writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1482 listings (171 - 180)

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jennifer Chapis  
Jennifer Chapis is a poet, screenwriter, copywriter, editor, publisher, and teacher of writing. She is the author of the chapbook, The Beekeeper's Departure (Backwards City Poetry Series 2007) and a limited-edition broadside, "Poem as Tossed Salad" (Center for Book Arts 2002). She has published wide...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Laurel Ann Bogen  
Laurel Ann Bogen is the author of ten books of poetry and short fiction including Washing a Language; Fission; The Last Girl in the Land of the Butterflies; The Burning; Do Iguanas Dance, Under the Moonlight? and Rag Tag We Kiss. From 1996 until 2002 she was literary curator at the Los Angele...
writers / published 

11 works listed

J.I. Soucie  
J.I. Soucie grew up in a country setting upstate New York. Growing up she enjoyed horseback riding, crafts, reading, playing sports and practicing gymnastics. She has always enjoyed writing though never seriously thought of it as a career until 1999. Today she continues to evolve as a writer and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erich Arendall  
Erich began writing stories (or, in some cases, parts of stories) in 1986, eleven years after his birth. He was enamored by the way his words looked in print and took enjoyment in the sounds made by his fingers on the old typewriter. As time progressed, words moved to screen and the sounds of his fi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Angel Hughes  
Biography of the Author: Angel Hughes I guess most people start out by saying hi, my name is Angel and Iím from New Orleans, La. and newly relocated to Atlanta, Georgia. Well that stuff is great to know but, I feel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Aaron Kreps  
Aaron M Kreps was born December 18, 1972 in a small town. He grew up in the mountains of Virginia until the age of 6. The son of a very kind, softhearted man lost inside of a very violent, drug addicted,and alcoholic haze. He was a lost soul. His mother was a very strong and devoted women who ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Milan Karki  
Name: Mr. Milan Karki Place of Birht: Jyamire Village-2, Sindhupalchok, Nepal. Date of Birht: 11 June 1977 Objectives: To become a good Author and Social Activist. Publications: In English Language:- # Democratic Revolutions and Exercises of Nepal: 1937-2003.Vol (I) and (II) (A book of...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Francisco Moreu Gonzalez  
Hispanic multicultural (Puerto Rican) writer: born in Fort Hood Texas, within military extended family. "My father was absent for most of my life (alcoholic/abusive), as well as my siblings, therefore abandonment & familial issues are common themes throughout all my writings." Significant childh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >