writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1482 listings (161 - 170)

Romain Dolcy  
Romain Dolcy, the last of 6 children was born on Wednesday November 11th 1987 in St.Lucia. He was raised in the relatively small community of Micoud, where he did his first 11 years of Education. Romain learned to write while attending the Micoud Infant School where he began writing short stories, e...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Larry O. Dean  
Larry O. Dean was born and raised in Flint, Michigan. As a young man, he worked with Academy Award-winning filmmaker, Michael Moore, was widely published in the alternative press and also worked as a cartoonist. He attended the University of Michigan at Flint and Ann Arbor, during which time he won ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Brian Mendonca  
Brian is a traveller-poet. He travels widely across India to chronicle a poetic India where the contemporary melds with the classical in the river of time. A publishing professional, his self-published debut collection of poems 'Last Bus to Vasco: Poems from Goa' (2006, reprinted 2007) is cited i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Corrie Calderwood  
I am Corrie. I am a woman, mother, wife, daughter, friend, sister,aunt, cousin, writer, student, editor, waitress, 24 years old, published once. I am happy, healthy, emotional, rational, in therapy, sexual, curious, right, a microactivist, a reader, a love of movies and eating out, with a long memor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Mark J. Wagner  
Books: \"Follow the light, exciting journey\" (book and DVD) http://vimeo.com/23312020 \"Wright Brothers First Flight\" http://vimeo.com/23695344 http://www.myebook.com/index.php?option=...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ron Baron  
As a way of introducing myself, I have enclosed a bio from one of my recent publication notices. [bio] Ron Baron is a native Texan vintage 1934 presently residing in the central Texas community of Brownwood. He is the Father of five grown children, single, and retired. This affords him t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anita Billi  
Anita Billi is best known for her abilities as a past life intuit/remote healer. Her own near death experience reveals a unique view of the afterlife in her latest book where she combines both paranormal experiences and healings. Included are personal selected stories from her latest research...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Margaret Marr  
Margaret Marr was born in the late 60’s during the Vietnam era. She grew up in the hills of western North Carolina where the old folks loved to sit out on the porch late at night, or around the kitchen table, telling ghost stories to wide-eyed children. The paranormal has been at the top of he...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >