writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1484 listings (151 - 160)

Miguel Angel Garcia-Sanchez  
Miguel Angel García- Sánchez , tireless traveler , self-taught freelance photographer and publisher of several online media is a freethinker and active intellectual agitator , which seeks to provoke through his work a deep reflection on man and society , denouncing in particular cynicism and hypoc...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Phyllis Jean [D.] Green  
Phyllis Jean Greens poetry, fiction and nonfiction have appeared in more than 200 publications. Recent examples: Skyline, Poetry in the Arts [HM], Mooncrossings, Shadow Poetry [2nd Prize], The Eintouist, The Pedestal Magazine, LIntrigue, Sensations Magazine, The Moonwort Review, Survivor Wit, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eileen Albrizio  
Eileen Albrizio is a writer of prose and poetry as well as a freelance editor and proofreader. A two-time recipient of the GHAC New Boston Fund Individual Artist Fellowship, Eileen Albrizio is the author of three volumes of poetry: MESSY ON THE INSIDE, RAIN - DARK AS WATER IN WINTER, and PERENNIALS:...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bonnie Florea  
Bonnie is a poet at heart. However, history and political science has caught her interest since the horrid day of 9/11. She resides outside a small town in southwestern Ohio, with her two teenage children, self employed husband, eight dogs, six cats and four goats. Writing since she was ten years ol...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jason Williams  
Jason ONeal Williams Prince Jason" The Prince of Poetry and Storytelling Author/Poet/Editor/Professional Writer/Screenwriter/Poetry Instructor/CEO Birth Date: July 21, 1978 Birthplace: Houston, Texas Education: Homer High School (1996)Homer,Louisiana Grambling State University (May 2...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Zinta Aistars  
Zinta Aistars is the published author of three books in the Latvian language and has recently completed a second collection of poetry. She is an editor and writer for a health care organization in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and was an editor/writer for LuxEsto, the Kalamazoo College alumni magazine in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Caroline Becker  
was born October 13, 1987 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I've moved six time and am currently living in Hudson, Ohio. I first learned to read when I was four, at which point I read "The Giving Tree" to my mother and made her cry. I was placed in accelerated English and Communications classes th...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Cristina Marrero  
I have spent the last few years working with advocacy and non-profit groups both voluntarily and for pay. Whether it's writing, campaigning, blogging, cold calling, vlogging, organizing or educating my experience has given me a unique skill set and perspective. I have currently relocated ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >