writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1482 listings (141 - 150)

Sonya Ki Tomlinson  
Namaste ~ I bow to the Light within you. I love painting and writing poetry. My work is a visual and poetic diary of my spiritual journey. From the highest peaks in the Himalayas to many of the sacred ashrams in holy India I have been blessed with the opportunity to journey through that divine land ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

BRUCE LONG  
I was born in Bridgewater in Somerset in 1963.My parents moved to Devon when I was two,my father started working as a lecturer at the local technical college.I went to a grammer style school and started writing poetry when I was thirteen.I joined the Royal Navy after leaving school and served in the...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Rhonda Kay Hero  
My name is Rhonda Hero: I am a published poet. “She Has Awaken darkness to light” was released by Author-House in July 2010 http://www.authorhouse.com/. She Has Awaken is a compellation of poems about a little girl whose voice got silenced by the people who were supposed to protect her and love...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wendy Laing  
I'm a writer, part-time housewife with a Master of Arts at University. My Masters was a project, involving writing a book with an accompanying thesis. The topic was: Severance Packages: A Crime / Paranormal Novel and Exegesis focussing on the Electronic and Digital publication of Creative Writing....
writers / published 

8 works listed

AngelaMichelle Smith  
AngelaMichelle is a 30 year old Detroit native. Wife of two years and mother of four, she developed a passion for the written word as an early child. Holding a seat on both her elementary and highschool newspaper staffs, AngelaMichelle had aspirations of becoming an award winning author much like ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mikho Mosulishvili  
Mikho Mosulishvili (born December 10, 1962), a Georgian writer. He is an essayist, literary translator, scriptwriter and playwriter too. In 1986 Mikho Mosulishvili has graduated from Tbilisi state university (TSU), geological-geographical faculty. And also 1981-1984 He studied as secondary facul...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Frederick Greene Jr.  
Frederick Greene Jr. was born 1957 in Brooklyn, New York, the son of a trade union worker. His mother died when he was fourteen years old. He attended Alexander Hamilton Vocational Technical High School and graduated with honors in the field of business machine repairs. He then attended Baruch ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dela Bobobee  
Dela Bobobee was born on the 1st July, 1964 in Aveyime-Battor, a small coastal town on the lush green banks of the renowned worlds largest man-made lake, River Volta in Ghana. He was educated in Ghana and Nigeria. He holds a B.A (Hon's) degree in English, and a Masters of International Law and Dipl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Guillermo Vega Zaragoza  
GUILLERMO VEGA ZARAGOZA (Mxico, D.F., 1967) Escritor, periodista y profesor universitario. Es colaborador de La Jornada Semanal del diario La Jornada, del suplemento Arena, del diario Excelsior, y del suplemento sbado del peridico unomsuno, as como de las revistas Origina, Itinerario...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >