writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1484 listings (131 - 140)

Laura Parks  
Laura Parks was born in Thousand Oaks, California. Her father was in the oil industry, so she moved around every two to three years throughout her childhood. As an adult, she resided in the Pacific Northwest, south of Seattle, for a number of years, and then settled in the Phoenix Arizona area. H...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Yolanda T. Marshall  
Yolanda T. Marshall was born in Guyana, South America. As a cross-genre writer, Miss Marshall silently commands you to read and digest life’s cultural motions. The oldest of three girls, she began writing poems at the age of 8. A daughter of a talented Guitarist, her lyrics manifest into po...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Riah H  
I am a writer with a published book of poetry and unpublished novels just waiting to be published. My stories are basically exotic, fresh and unorthodox. I love travelling to colourful destinations like Asia and Africa, talking to people whom are diverse in culture and traditions. So my writings hav...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael McIrvin  
Michael McIrvin, founding writer and editor of A-1 Complete Writing and Editing, holds undergraduate degrees with honors in English and Anthropology and an MA in English. He taught university writing and literature courses for more than 12 years and has been a professional editor for 8 years. M...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Chelsea Bruns  
My name is Chelsea, I like to call myself an author/writer. Even though I have not published my own book. I do however have many poems published in books that include many authors. I have been writing for about five years, I know that may sound like I don't have much experiance and your right. ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Mark Andrew Bogdania  
Mark Andrew Bogdania was born in 1963 in Olathe, Kansas. He graduated from Kansas State University with bachelor's and masters' degrees in the Earth Sciences and was employed as a project manager with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency prior to pursuing a PhD in Science Education at the Univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jill Eisnaugle  
My name is Jill Allison Eisnaugle and I was born, almost three months premature, in Columbus, Ohio in 1980. I lived in the Southern Ohio communities of Jackson and Oak Hill until the middle of 1991 when I began traveling with my family around the country to places such as Raleigh, North Carolina; Od...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Manuel Pérez-Petit  
(Sevilla, España, 1967) Teléfono: +34 607 502 459. Correo electrónico: macpoet@terra.es. Weblog: http://manologos.blogspot.com Licenciado en Ciencias de la Información. Editor, poeta, escritor y periodista free-lance. Da servicios periodísticos, redaccionales y de asesoría a diversas entidad...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >