writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1484 listings (121 - 130)

Mohan Chandran  
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development and Business Research services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”(TM) The suite of content solutions offered includes the following: Busin...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Laila Shabir  
Well, where do I start? I'm a nobody! Okay, I'm Laila, 16 years old and still a student(A levels). I was born and raised in Alain, U.A.E, where I still reside with my family. My first attempt at voluntary writing was at age 11. My class teacher pushed me into it, saying that she felt I had the calib...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nancy Cryder  
I am a 45 year old married mom and artist. I have experience as a Graphic Designer and Computer Assistant. I am dying to "find myself" as a poet/children's writer. I want to work at home and become financially self- sufficient. I have currently written a children's book, but am stil...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Saswati Das  
Saswati Das was born in the beautiful city of Guwahati in Assam, India in 1980. Being very close to nature, she started writing poetry from the age of seven. Her inspiration to writing has been her grandfather who instilled in her a love for verses ever since she had learned speaking. Composing poet...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jamaal As-Salaam  
Biography Jamaal As-Salaam is a seasoned poet, playwright, actor, director, photographer, videographer, producer and writer. He has lived in LA for 15 years, currently in California and is recognized for his many efforts. His poem "Conjecture" was awarded the Editor's Choice in the National...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ashanti White  
Ashanti L. White is an acclaimed poet, author, photographer, and literary critic. She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and African American Studies with a minor in Philosophy. She also attained a Masters in Liberal Stu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lawrence Jones  
Jones & Associates Publishing “A small firm with a big heart.” Where Jones & Associates is located? Located in the heart of New England, Jones & Associates Publishing P. O. Box 643 Providence, RI 02901-0643 Telephone number: 401-261-8973 Who is Jones & Associates? He to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ahmet Yalcinkaya  
Was born in December 1963 in Giresun, Turkey. Finished High School in Germany and completed his Secondary Education in Istanbul (1981). Has got BSc in Mechanical Engineering from Bogazici University (1987), MSc in Robotics from Istanbul Technical University (1991), AA in Management from Anadolu Univ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Moheen Reeyad  
Moheen Reeyad was born in Chittagong, Bangladesh in 1990; and grew up into a Bengali-speaking family near the Karnaphuli River. Walking along this river from his childhood in the late 90s until the age of sixteen he devoted himself largely to sketch something in the thought of becoming an artist. Af...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >