writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1482 listings (111 - 120)

Sharon K. Shubert  
Sharon K. Shubert (previously Sharon Cassell), was born Sharon Kay Day in Denison, Texas. With a vivid imagination from an early age, she can remember always wanting to be a writer and an artist. Her sentimental collection of childhood memorabilia includes a book she wrote at the age of 10 titled, T...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Cara Vermaak  
Cara Vermaak is a 46-year-old divorced woman, living in the wild and wonderful country of South Africa where she is an office manager for a franchise of a financial giant. She is a qualified technical writer who started life as a nurse, her need to help and care for people guided her to become a Nat...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sandra Kleven  
Author bio -- Sandra Klevenís poetry and other writing has appeared in Alaska Quarterly Review, Oklahoma Review and Topic Magazine (NYC). She is the author of two books, The Right Touch, a sexual abuse prevention story book, the countryís bestselling prevention book for children and Holy Lan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Mestre  
Robert John Mestre is a property manager in Orlando, Fl, where he currently manages two motels and two mobile home parks. He resides with his wife and three children (a fourth on the way). Robert is a Fact Editor, Columnist, and Boid (boas & pythons) Expert for Reptile Care Magazine. As well as ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Radel Parks  
As a performing artist Radel Parks has danced with 2SB (Spirit, Soul & Body) Fine Arts Ministries for five years, becoming technically knowledgeable in hip-hop, liturgical, ballet, ethnic, modern and jazz dancing. She began writing short stories and poems at the age of 12 and has since entered her w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

David Vincent Dec  
Professional Profile He is an enthusiastic, creative, and high-energy leader. Through goal setting, training, coaching, motivating, and mentoring programs he has developed and delivered, David has passed on his enthusiasm to successful organizations around the world. Accomplished Instructor with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

TANNIA E. ORTIZ-LOPES  
I was born in Guayama, Puerto Rico and currently live in Germany with my husband and two sons. I have been writing poetry and songs since my adolescent years. While studying at the University of Puerto Rico-Ponce Campus and under the guidance and mentoring of my Spanish professor, Rosarito, I fou...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dave P. Fisher  
Iím originally from Oregon, and lived in the West all my life. Now I make my permanent home in Sparks, Nevada. After school I went on the rodeo circuit and worked for a cattle company in western Oregon, and then moved on to wrangling horses and packing for hunting and guide outfitters. I worked i...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >