writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

1483 listings (101 - 110)

Melissa Lee Gruenler  
Hi My name is Melissa Lee Gruenler. I was born and raised in New York City. I am an urbanite who lives in Florida. I have been writing all of my life. Whether it is for blogs, for fun or profit, I love to write about controversial subjects. I also write about counseling, psychology and I love interv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Munayem Mayenin  
His work is compelling, passionate and romantic. He lives and drinks life with the spirit of the son of eternity. Munayem Mayenin, born, brought up and educated in Bangladesh and came to England in 1990. He studied Bangla and Wrold Literature including the great clas...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Cristina M. R. Norcross  
Cristina M.R. Norcross resides in the U.S., dividing her time between Wisconsin and New England with her husband and her two sons. She graduated with a B.A. Honors Degree in English Literature from the University of Ottawa, Canada. Cristina lived in London, England for 5 years where she ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Darrell Sadler  
DARRELL SADLER, POET & DREAMER My life reflects a series of challenges. In 1963, I was born in Hubbard Hospital located in Nashville, Tennessee. While growing up in Madison, Tennessee, my life was uneventful. I played like other youth and had dreams. In 1982, I graduated from Madison High ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Antara Karvade  
Antara Karvade A Brief sketch Antara belongs to a Musicians family. Her father is doctor of violin and one of the well-known personalities in the field of performing arts. Antara selected “words” as her mates either then musical “swaras”. She has done her post graduat...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joseph Robertson  
http://www.joseph-robertson.com Joseph Robertson, Casavaria's founder and director, is a poet, writer, editor and photographer. He is editor-in-chief of CafeSentido.com —the news, politics, art, culture and exhibits project— and its primary writer-reporter. He is also the creator and director of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamala Thomas  
I am 46 years old, mother of 4 and grandmother of 8. I have been writing poetry since I was probably about 6 years old. It was sort of an escape for me and a warming release I needed. I have been writing songs and stories since about 2000. Once I started, it hasn't stopped. I have written hundr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >