writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

488 listings (81 - 90)

Lisa Barker  
Lisa Barker writes the award-winning syndicated parenting humor column, Jelly Mom™ - a weekly feature in The Salinas Californian (circulation 19,000) and monthly in School News Roll Call parent’s magazine (circulation 323,000+). Jelly Mom™ has also been printed in The Eureka Reporter, Omaha Family, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Jan Andersen  
I am a British freelance writer, author and editor working from a small home office on a variety of projects from magazine articles, features and columns to commercial copy, film scripts, lesson plans and dissertations. I am the author of Chasing Death: Losing a Child to suicide, published in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anita Billi  
Anita Billi is best known for her abilities as a past life intuit/remote healer. Her own near death experience reveals a unique view of the afterlife in her latest book where she combines both paranormal experiences and healings. Included are personal selected stories from her latest research...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Monty Montgomery  
I was the Editor of Membership Publications for the American Payroll Association (APA) in San Antonio, TX from 1999-2005. In this capacity, I was responsible for the overall production of PaytecH magazine, overseeing writing, editing, proofreading, and assigning articles. I was also involved in mark...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >