writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

488 listings (71 - 80)

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

E. Dian Moore  
"I am a Christian woman who loves God, my husband, my children, family and friends. I also happen to love to read and write. I began writing in high school, many eons ago, where I fell in love with the creative process and lived for writing assignments, much to the dismay of my classmates. A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

JW Procopio  
J.W.Procopio is a Diplomate of the Graduate School of Education, University of Pittsburgh (1971), and a Diplomate of the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Pittsburgh (1970). Mr. Procopio holds 27 international awards for his writing and website creations on the World Wide Web. His book, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Manuel Pérez-Petit  
(Sevilla, España, 1967) Teléfono: +34 607 502 459. Correo electrónico: macpoet@terra.es. Weblog: http://manologos.blogspot.com Licenciado en Ciencias de la Información. Editor, poeta, escritor y periodista free-lance. Da servicios periodísticos, redaccionales y de asesoría a diversas entidad...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michele Levesque  
my bio? let me read what this should sound like after i see how everyone else in here formats theirs; what inspirational things they attribute their creative fire too.So far everything i have seen in here is intimidating as hell...(and a little funny because everyone seems to be posting the smallest...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Nickolaus Pacione  
I have been writing well since 1990, but been writing full time since 1996. Influences range from Edgar Allen Poe and Ray Bradbury to H.P. Lovecraft and Jack London. I have a tendicity to use the stream of conciousness writing style which is a rare style to use now or days. I was born August 3, 197...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Diana L. Guerrero  
Diana L. Guerrero provides writing and marketing services. Known for her speed and creativity, her client list includes a broad spectrum of artists, businesses, and students. Guerrero is experienced with both traditional and new media (Internet) projects. In addition to local (Big Bear Tourist G...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities I’ve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Greenhill  
Born in London, England, on Sept. 21, 1964, JIM GREENHILL was educated at Dulwich College before coming to the United States in 1984 to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was a Morehead Scholar, graduating with a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication. At The News...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >