writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

488 listings (61 - 70)

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jim Geeting  
Jim is a retired Wyoming State Trooper with 18 years on the Wyoming Highway Patrol. He has been serving in Wyoming law enforcement since 1982, with two more years on the Evanston Police Department. His decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal for successful criminal negotiations and th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dave P. Fisher  
Iím originally from Oregon, and lived in the West all my life. Now I make my permanent home in Sparks, Nevada. After school I went on the rodeo circuit and worked for a cattle company in western Oregon, and then moved on to wrangling horses and packing for hunting and guide outfitters. I worked i...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Stacey T Pollock  
Having spent 10 years personally studying subjects relating to life and development, Stacey is now ready to present to the world her own personal perception of creation and the reason why it exists. She has spent many years researching topics surrounding the organisation of the material world and c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andrew Faltum  
A native of Chicago, I was a Chicago Police Officer from 1970-72 before joining the Navy, where I served as an Air Intelligence Officer with an A-6 Intruder squadron aboard the USS Midway (home ported in Yokosuka, Japan). After my release from active duty in 1976, I worked briefly as an artist...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JC Callahan  
Born in Connecticut to a loving couple, I grew up loving the sights, smells, and sounds that New England has to offer. I fished, participated in sports, and attended a local community college. However, one of my goals as a teenager was to attend a college in Boston. I was accepted into a mu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cinsearae Santiago  
A Mt. Airy, Philadelphia native, Cinsearae started writing as early as age 8. Her talents include poetry, drawing and interests in theater. She attended Community College of Philadelphia to take up classes in Creative Writing and Acting. In 2000, she participated in the "Philly Fringe Festival" with...
writers / published 

5 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >