writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

488 listings (51 - 60)

Angela Baumgartner  
I began writing with a passion since I was first published at the age of ten. My poems number upwards of 400, and I have about 100 greeting cards in addition to my photographic cards that have been available in the many galleries I've been represented in. It has been a wonderful learning process get...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Scanlon  
I am a Christian author and speaker. I have been a writer for all of my life, starting from about the age of six, though this is the first time that I am offering my books to the public. I had written many poetry pieces while in my twenties, some of which I received awards for, and also have had the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Debbie Roppolo  
I was born in 1970 in the small town of Rosebud, Texas. One of the claims to fame that this tiny town had was that, at one time, there was a rosebush in every yard. My town was listed in the Ripley's Believe it or Not book because of this. My father was an engineer for the highway de...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Beatrice Brusic  
"Beyond the Snows of the Andes," is available on Kindle and paperback. This memoir takes place in Bolivia, one of the poorest, most exotic countries in South America. Bolivia is a landlocked country dominated by mountains where the majority of the population is of indigenous origin. Against this ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sharon K. Shubert  
Sharon K. Shubert (previously Sharon Cassell), was born Sharon Kay Day in Denison, Texas. With a vivid imagination from an early age, she can remember always wanting to be a writer and an artist. Her sentimental collection of childhood memorabilia includes a book she wrote at the age of 10 titled, T...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >