writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (41 - 50)

Louis Carter  
Louis Carter is the global leader in analyzing, developing, designing, and implementing best practices in the fields of organizational learning, knowledge management and leadership and human resources development. Carter is the founder and chair/president of the Best Practices Institute, the I...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Beth Agnew  
Frustrated at the age of 5 by a toy typewriter that didn't really type, Beth Agnew has been pursuing improvements in communication technology most of her life. She was first published at 14, and continued to write for magazines and newspapers even when sidetracked by a short career in military telec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

John Tieso  
John V. Tieso is an internationally recognized author, speaker, and consultant in strategic business management. Born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, he currently lives and works in Arlington, Virginia. Mr. Tieso is a product of both the Catholic and public educational community in Boston, g...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Stanice Anderson  
Stanice Anderson Author and Inspirational Speaker Stanice Anderson is a former Editorial Assistant for USAToday.com and author of two nonfiction books: I SAY A PRAYER FOR ME: One Woman's Life of Faith and Triumph (Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books, November 19, 2002) and 12-STEP PROGRAMS: A Res...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maha Al Suroor  
Born July 14, 1985, in the capital of U.A.E, Abu Dhabi, to Parents Humaid Salem [Emarati] and Nena Celeste Carbon [Filipina]. Have been writing since the tender age of twelve, when my mother had given me a computer to type my thoughts into. I was never good with a diary, because I had hassle of ke...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Warren A. White  
I enjoy writing and painting. A good portion of my family paint and I took up writing when I realized how much I enjoyed passing on stories. Many of the events I am involved in, in my life, can be found depicted as the main theme in his books and paintings. I have been enthralled with myths of th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldnt write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >