writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

488 listings (31 - 40)

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

Ajit Harisinghani  
Born in Thane, Mumbai in 1950. Travelled to the US for post graduate studies. Then went around the world on a shoe-string. Based in Pune. My new book ONE LIFE TO RIDE has been published in June 2008 and is going into reprint in August 2008. Bibliophile South Asia. Paperback. pp 224, Rs.195/- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandy Brewer  
Sandy Brewer, PhD, is a human behavior and relationship expert with close to 35 years experience in the field of personal and professional growth and development. Her inspirational memoir, Pursuit of Light, an Extraordinary Journey, has won three first-place literary awards. She has captivated a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lon DuQuette  
Born 1948 in Long Beach California, and raised in Columbus Nebraska -- 1960s radical Peace activist and Epic Records song-writer and recording artist turned author, Holy-Man, Humorist Wizard. Known internationally as the best-selling author of books on magick and the occult, Lon Milo DuQuette is ...
writers / published 

56 works listed

Tommie Scott  
Please View My Documentary that was viewed around the world Aug 20, 2013 on The 700 Club Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8SY9KXEUR-c And My Video Al Sharpton Confronted By Ex Gang Member Re Zimmerman, Martin Case. It has 127,000 views already: https://ww...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sonny Long  
Once described as “Lewis Grizzard with a good heart,” Sonny Long of Atlanta, Texas has been writing since elementary school. He attended Valdosta State College before joining the U.S. Army in 1976. Long, a journalism graduate of Auburn University with a Master's Degree in Communications from the U...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >