writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (191 - 200)

Charles Whitfield  
Charles L. Whitfield MD is a pioneer in trauma recovery, including the way we remember childhood and other trauma and abuse. A physician and front line therapist who assists trauma survivors in their healing, he is the author of over fifty published articles and several best selling books on trauma ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Patricia Allen-Josey  
Patricia Allen-Josey literally "fell" into writing when she began writing and designing her web site. She is currently an honors student in college, where she pursues English major and Theology as her minor. Her most famous stories are about her quirky life in a ranching town outside of the Metropol...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maura Alia Badji  
I'm a net-savvy writer interested in projects involving literature, performance, media, beauty/fashion, psychology, travel, education, and food/cooking. I bring attention to detail, love of research, a unique voice and eclectic interests to my writing. Formerly editor/publisher of a NW art/litera...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Kathyleen Rivera  
I'm 32 years old and an Aquarian, which says a lot about my imaginative ability. I love the supernatural, the twisted and the fantastic. I'm also a sucker for cheesy romance but, unfortunately, don't have the talent for writing such stories. I'm a nature lover,a cat lover, a history lover (old civil...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Mika Burley  
I am a licensed cosmetologist, salon owner and freelance artist for the past fourteen years. I have experience in all areas of the hair industry and have trained with some of the finest cosmetologist Atlanta, Georgia has created. As a muti-cultural cosmetologist my experience has allowed me to grow ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Branch Isole  
Internationally read author and poet Branch Isole describes his writing as short stories of shared common interests with adult themes. While many poets today attempt to overwhelm with ‘slam’ language, Branch’s poetry is more a whisper than a shout, directed at the mind as well as the senses...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jeanie Pitner  
Education AA BA Other Training and Certificates IRS Certificate of Enrollment Jackson Hewitt Basic Income Tax Mastering Payroll Web Pages/HTML Series Electrician Domestic Pump Erosion Control USMC Communications School Well Drilling Engineer Apprentice For the high school gra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >