writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (181 - 190)

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eck Jeanne M.  
A professional freelance writer and observer of human nature, Jeanne M. Eck's work has been published in numerous media outlets including The Washington Post and Living Fit Magazine. Her dog died and her children were finally on their own. On wings of faith she packed up her life, put it in storag...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Hillgren Peterson  
At 28, I published my first book, Elusive Butterfly, which is now for sale on Amazon.com. I am now at work on my first novel, a family saga called "The Swedish Lie". I am on the final (I think) draft and have begun the process of shopping it around to agents. This is the work of my life, so far, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kay Windsor  
I have been a teacher of high school English and journalism for most of the last four decades; I have been a writer, reader, and thinker for more years than that. I have been a mother for 38 years, a grandmother for 10 years, a wife for 43 years, and a daughter for more years than any of those...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Derek Pedley  
Journalism: Night News Editor and true crime reviewer at The Advertiser newspaper in Adelaide. TV: Script consultant on Postcard Bandit, a Nine Films telemovie adaptation of No Fixed Address. Premiered on the Nine Network on June 1, 2003. Attracted 1.6 million TV viewers and released on DVD...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Chimezie Benedict  
Getting to know ben-4-real Mr.Ben, as he is fondly called, set to take the world by storm and leave indelible marks in the minds of all inhabitants for a long time using the tool known as creative writing. Personality He is a succinct young man who is poised to impart to people the messages or ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

David Swanson  
I am at a crossroads in my life. I have written a book of approximately 35,000 words. It is about the death of my wife; Janice K. Swanson (a member of NAPT) who died of cancer in 1996. She was a journal writer most her life and continued to keep a journal of her illness as her disease progressed....
writers / unpublished 

9 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >