writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (171 - 180)

Dennis Jackson  
I am a psychic/medium, and work with my co-author and twin soul, Alice Best. We are completely focused on helping people heal through grief brought on by the loss of a loved one. We have co-authored "Together Again, Twin Souls Reunite in Love and Life". It is the story of our meeting and the instant...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlotte Russell Johnson  
She has had an active prison ministry for more than twelve years. She has worked with numerous non-profit agencies. Her work has encompassed helping inmates, victims of AIDS, teenage mothers, and substance abusers. She was instrumental in establishing Teens Empowerment Awareness with ReSolutions, In...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dawn Tan  
Dawn Tan is an award-winning financial journalist, best-selling author and public speaker. She has worked for various magazines and newspapers including The Piccadilly Post, Euromoney and Euroweek in the United Kingdom, and for the Business Times in Singapore. Her published work includes Kham...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rosa Sophia  
I worked for Wild River Review (www.wildriverreview.com) for over a year as an Associate Editor. I also worked for Bucks County Writer as an intern. I have done public relations work for an author in Pennsylvania (www.peggeorge.com). I am currently the Managing Editor of the Pagan Writers Communi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J.S. Campbell  
Biography Background Information J.S. Campbell is a 25 year old Christian man from Michigan, USA. Before he found God, his life consisted of, pardon the cliche; sex, drugs and rap music. In an out of jail, miserable in the life he continued to choose seemingly against his will....
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rick Drew  
I guess I would call myself a country boy, no silver spoon in my mouth either. I grew in a small town in South Georgia where you could ride a bike or walk anywhere without fear. My family moved to Central Florida in 1967 before Disney World. I returned to my roots as a young adult , but instead of m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Todd H. C. Fischer  
Todd Fischer has been an artist and a writer his entire life and has had several stories and pictures appear in small press journals world wide. He has also published newsletters and chapbooks where he designed layout, created and gathered content, manipulated graphics and converted files for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >