writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (161 - 170)

Jozette Aaron  
Jozette Aaron is a published author, freelance writer, and book reviewer. To her writing credit, she has had her short stories published in the following anthologies: Forget Me Knots from the Front Porch - "Miss Fitchett's House" Nudges from God - "Saving an Angel" and "I Just Want to Se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Deanna Kahler  
Deanna Kahler is an accomplished writer and editor. Her work has been published in numerous corporate newsletters and magazines across the country. She began writing as a young child and enjoys the opportunity to reach others and make a difference in their lives. Her first book, "From Pain ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tel Asiado  
Tel Asiado a.k.a. Inspired Pen, is a freelance writer, author, and business consultant. She is creator, owner and content producer of Inspired Pen Web. (Inspiredpenweb.blogspot.com) She was Topic Editor of Small/Home Business at Suite101, integrating more than 25 years of experience as infor...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sis Bauman  
I am a Guidance Counselor with an extensive twenty-five year background, founding W.I.G.S., Women’s Intensive Group Support in 1986. My primary practice focused on women in recovery, families in crisis and mediation for couples. I counsel and write with a spiritual attitude and motivate others to ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tim Bryce  
Mr. Bryce is a writer and management consultant who writes commentaries about the times we live in and management concepts. His writings are well known on the Internet and are humorous, educational, and at times controversial. You won't always agree with him, but Tim will definitely get you thinkin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marie Sheva  
Born in New Jersey, author, singer and songwriter Marie Sheva lived abroad in Stuttgart, Germany for eight years. She settled in Rhode Island in 1995 and currently resides in East Greenwich, RI. Her first published memoir, THE YEAR OF THE DOGS, is a compelling account of Sheva's quest to find peace...
writers / published 

1 works listed

May Lenzer  
A native Staten Islander, I never thought I'd live in some of the most interesting places in the USA. Neither did I think when I had time to get serious about writing (not so long ago), that I would be taken seriously. Though my first love is writing about animals and the natural world, I find f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in Mass Communication, specializing in Journali...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Michaelson Williams  
Michaelson Williams, an entrepreneur, author, and critical thinker, applies a unique philosophy and psychology when thinking about success. Having been the CEO of multiple companies, involved in martial arts since the age of 4 ½ years old, a health and fitness consultant, and an avid student of yea...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >