writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (151 - 160)

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Yuri Vieira dos Santos  
Yuri Vieira Santos was born on October 24th, 1971 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He studied at the University of Brasilia - where he attended a course in cinema taught by Nelson Pereira dos Santos - and, after two years living with the writer Hilda Hilst (1930-2004), he works today as a scriptwriter. ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cynthia Hamond  
Cynthia Marie Hamond has been writing for the last six years. She has had numerous stories published in Multnomah’s Stories for the Heart series as well as in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Her stories have been printed in major publications including Woman’s World magazine. She has rece...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Sabitri Morris  
Nurse gone writer! Sabitri has worked in various clinical settings for several years prior to and after her devastating dual diagnosis with bipolar and substance abuse.After almost a deade of disappointing and unsuccessful venues towards wellness and sanity, Sabitri is being heard wherever possible ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mya Bell  
Mya Bell is a novelist and screenwriter. She is a fulltime writer and has authored a large number of articles, books, pamphlets, and documents, as well as ghostwriting technical literature for several prominent companies. Since 1998, she has had four very large books published by a respected Amer...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Brian Edwards  
I have been writing for slightly over eight years now. For the past four years, I've worked strictly as a freelance writer. Before that I worked for three years and six months on a local newspaper. Writing has always been a passion, but I still picked up many hobbies; playing guitar, photography,...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Debi Metcalfe  
Who Is Debi Metcalfe? Over the past several years, Ms. Metcalfe has become a champion for the prevention of horse theft. She started on a one person crusade to right a wrong and to put her family back together in the wake of a shattering experience. In the process of solving a crime and comp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Podolski   
Carol Whitlock Podolski is a Graduate of the School of Hard Knocks and Learn As You Go Institution. Raised in a single parent household following the death of her father, Carol learned very early on how to survive. Those deep-rooted lessons she learned about self-reliance, tenacity and dedicatio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Colin Peters  
ACADEMIC Masters in Spanish and French Language and Literature. My Masters thesis, "Minificción: A Narratological Investigation", was the first European academic thesis on this new and increasingly popular form of Latin American literature. I am currently working on my Doctoral thesis, also...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >