writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (141 - 150)

Ralph DiGennaro  
About Ralph DiGennaro A former Menís Style Editor at the New York Times Magazine and Gentlemenís Quarterly, Ralph DiGennaro is one of the preeminent voices in fashion and luxury journalism. His menís fashion writing and styling has appeared in Esquire, The New Yorker, Business Week, New York New...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carolyn Strimike  
Carolyn Strimike RN, MSN, APN is a board certified nurse practitioner specializing in health and wellness. As a leading expert she has counseled and cared for thousands of patients over the years. Carolyn is presently practicing in northern New Jersey caring for and educating patients about risk f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bo Metzler  
What We Do --Working in the Theatre is a must-have book for theatre students and the friends and family of theatre people who want to understand a life in the theatre. It is a general yet comprehensive look at the profession, exploring the job-by-job process of producing a show and pursuing a theatr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

K.t. Frankovich  
k.t. Frankovich specialized in major motion pictures, true documentary films, and television. As a result, she is the only woman in the world to hold the prestigious 'Gold Venus' Award. The rare 'Gold Venus' is also held by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas of 'Star Wars.' Her movies have aired in t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sue Whiting  
My latest book, Taming Butterflies, is a hard cover picture book for children aged 4+. It is an empowering tale about dealing with anxiety, beautifully illustrated by award-winning illustrator Mini Goss. Battle of the Rats, is for children aged 9+. It is my first novel for Koala Books (www.koalab...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Pradeep Sahoo  
Pradeep Kumar Sahoo was born in 1987 in the state of Odisha,India. He moved away from his home town since decades for his higher studies and professional career. A Mechanical Engineer by Graduation, an Upstream Oil & Gas Analyst by Profession and a Research Writer by Passion, Pradeep is a result ori...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Frederick Bohasu  
Frederick Phuti Bohasu is the founder and president of Bunang Baswa organization a none profitable organization that Inspire, Develop, Capacitate and distribute information to the poorest schools and communities across Africa. He is also a Motivational speaker, Publisher and Facilitator of life skil...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >