writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

489 listings (121 - 130)

Stacy-Deanne (Novelist)  
Pen Name: Stacy-Deanne ( Dee Anne ) Official Website: http://www.stacy-deanne.net Stacy-Deanne is a best-selling/award-winning fiction author. She began her career in 1997 at the age of 19. Stacy also had an interest in modeling and design and became a part-time model. Stacy began modeling for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Scott Stine  
Under my given name, I have had two non-fiction books published by McFarland & Company, as well as one just recently published by Critical Vision, all devoted to vintage horror cinema and pop-culture memorabilia. Over the last twenty years, I have self published numerous magazines devoted to the sam...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Fakeer Ishavardas  
Fakeer Ishavardas, after initial schooling at an exclusive boarding public school, ventured into many a youthful adventure; but did not fail to complete his higher education; which, includes an M.B.A, a Th.D (Theology and Divinity), and a PhD (Religious Studies and Metaphysics). However, af...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie  
Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie was born in Walla Walla, Washington. She developed a love of literature while growing up in the isolated Eastern Oregon town of La Grande. Her first literary writing adventure began by being fueled by working in an Amazon.com warehouse. Her first compe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gaetan Giannini  
Gaetan Giannini an Assistant Professor and Chairman of the Department of Business, Management and Economics at Cedar Crest College. He has written "Marketing Public Relations: A Marketer's guide to Public Relations and Social Media," for Prentice Hall as well as a columnist for the Eastern PA Busine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Timothy Roe  
I am 41 years old, born in Evansville, IN. I was raised up on a farm with 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and my birth mother & father, which are all still living. We were very poor, although my father was a hard working man which provided for all our family needs. I guess you could concider us as an almost ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dona Perkins  
Dona Perkins has over ten years of experience in writing and editing. Armed with a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Texas at Arlington and over seven years' experience at one of the largest publishing companies, Perkins is now a freelance writer and editor working with such cli...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >