writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

318 listings (81 - 90)

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carmel Vivier  
A writer and journalist with over 22 years experience, I am very versatile in my writing style and use my photography whenever possible to augment my articles and books. I am an award winning photographer and writer, with publishing credits in Canada, the UK, Ireland and United States. As a technica...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrea Campbell  
Andrea Campbell lives in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, a community nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, part of the national park system and boyhood home to former President Clinton. She is the author of eight books on a variety of topics--no one will ever accuse her of being a "one-note Charlie." ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Brian Jaeger  
I grew up on Milwaukee's West Side, which means ice cream at Kitt's and Pizza at Ned's or Mama Mia's on Burleigh. I attended the French Immersion School at 82nd Street School, then Wilbur Wright and Marshall. Most of my neighborhood friends went to Mother of Good Counsel (MGC), Margaret Mary, Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dave Witmer  
In college I was a melancholy soul, but had a profound spiritual experience that infected me with an annoying optimism. Now I tend to see a silver lining in the darkest mud puddle. After seven years working in mental health, then twenty years as a spiritual shepherd, I think I'm becoming a kinde...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Frederick Bohasu  
Frederick Phuti Bohasu is the founder and president of Bunang Baswa organization a none profitable organization that Inspire, Develop, Capacitate and distribute information to the poorest schools and communities across Africa. He is also a Motivational speaker, Publisher and Facilitator of life skil...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >