writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

318 listings (41 - 50)

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Deanna Michaux  
Living a blessed life to the fullest and becoming a “Janet of All Trades” is Deanna Michaux’s motto and motivation to conquer the world. This is evidenced as the author of Millenium Diva, A Real Woman’s Guide to Balance. Success was not a breeze for this 31 year old North Carolina native by way ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kiss Me Jane  
Kiss Me Jane currently lives in Ottawa, Canada. She is the CEO/founder of KMJ Productions. She is also an actor and author whose interests include: writing biographies, donating to charities that help the homeless, scriptwriting, web design, video editing, music promotions, and photo design. Sinc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Yonas  Welderufael  
Rehaboth tigrinska översĂ€ttningtjĂ€nsten/ Rehaboth Tigrinya translation services Nelson Mandela sade en gĂ„ng:- “Om du talar pĂ„ ett sprĂ„k som de förstĂ„r sĂ„ talar du till deras huvud. Om du talar pĂ„ deras eget sprĂ„k sĂ„ talar du till deras hjĂ€rta.” Undrar ni tala till era kunde...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Haywood  
LINDA A. HAYWOOD is a passionate teacher of God\'s Word. Knowledgeable about Biblical truths, Linda is a Licensed Minister and is the Founder and President of the newly birthed Beyond Condemnation Ministries which is geared towards contributing to the life enhancement and achievement of youths ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Loucks-Christenson  
Lisa Loucks Christenson is a national award-winning author and photographer, the publisher of Loucks-Christenson Publishing, LLC, and Mystery Lovers Corner (tm), and the host of Lisa’s Walk the Talk Show, a daily, internationally syndicated radio show. She conducts weekly interviews with celeb...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >