writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

319 listings (31 - 40)

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

María Cristina Azcona-Poetisa Argentina  
Maria Cristina Azcona Escritora argentina Poetisa argentina Novelista y ensayista Experta de la UNESCO para Educación por la Paz y Literatura por la Paz. Directora para Argentina DEL IFLAC: Foro Internacional de Literatura Y Cultura por la Paz Directora y fundadora del club de poe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Glen Downey  
Glen Downey is an educator, consultant, and children’s author living in Oakville, Ontario. He has written nearly sixty books for young people across a variety of genres that focus specifically on literacy development and inquiry-based learning. As a graphic novelist, Glen’s books have been illustrat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Walling  
Mike’s expertise encompasses leadership, international terror, trans-national crime, human trafficking, piracy and counter piracy operations as well as geo-political and military history. He is an internationally recognized historian, author, and speaker. His book, Bloodstained Sea: The U.S. Coas...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jennifer Storm  
In August 2002, Jennifer Storm joined Victim/Witness Assistance Program as the organization’s second Executive Director. Storm was the first full time director of the Statewide Pennsylvania Rights Coalition, a non-profit coalition dedicated to securing and defending fully inclusive civil rights in P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberlee Morrison  
I discovered my love for writing when I learned to read. Once I learned to read, I never went anywhere without a book. When my mother bought me a diary, I carried it with me everywhere too. At first, I only wrote about my day, my familly, friends, the things all little girls write in their diarie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Scanlon  
I am a Christian author and speaker. I have been a writer for all of my life, starting from about the age of six, though this is the first time that I am offering my books to the public. I had written many poetry pieces while in my twenties, some of which I received awards for, and also have had the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Melissa Lee Gruenler  
Hi My name is Melissa Lee Gruenler. I was born and raised in New York City. I am an urbanite who lives in Florida. I have been writing all of my life. Whether it is for blogs, for fun or profit, I love to write about controversial subjects. I also write about counseling, psychology and I love interv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benson Soong  
Benson Soong is the founder of Learn More, a social entrepreneurship firm focused on helping students learn better, and co-founder and former Co-CEO and CLO of eLC Pte Ltd, a boutique eLearning firm well-known for their work in the Defence and Education sector in Singapore. Benson has also held the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >