writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

318 listings (31 - 40)

María Cristina Azcona-Poetisa Argentina  
Maria Cristina Azcona Escritora argentina Poetisa argentina Novelista y ensayista Experta de la UNESCO para Educación por la Paz y Literatura por la Paz. Directora para Argentina DEL IFLAC: Foro Internacional de Literatura Y Cultura por la Paz Directora y fundadora del club de poe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Glen Downey  
Glen Downey is an educator, consultant, and children’s author living in Oakville, Ontario. He has written nearly sixty books for young people across a variety of genres that focus specifically on literacy development and inquiry-based learning. As a graphic novelist, Glen’s books have been illustrat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Walling  
Mike’s expertise encompasses leadership, international terror, trans-national crime, human trafficking, piracy and counter piracy operations as well as geo-political and military history. He is an internationally recognized historian, author, and speaker. His book, Bloodstained Sea: The U.S. Coas...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jennifer Storm  
In August 2002, Jennifer Storm joined Victim/Witness Assistance Program as the organization’s second Executive Director. Storm was the first full time director of the Statewide Pennsylvania Rights Coalition, a non-profit coalition dedicated to securing and defending fully inclusive civil rights in P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberlee Morrison  
I discovered my love for writing when I learned to read. Once I learned to read, I never went anywhere without a book. When my mother bought me a diary, I carried it with me everywhere too. At first, I only wrote about my day, my familly, friends, the things all little girls write in their diarie...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Scanlon  
I am a Christian author and speaker. I have been a writer for all of my life, starting from about the age of six, though this is the first time that I am offering my books to the public. I had written many poetry pieces while in my twenties, some of which I received awards for, and also have had the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Melissa Lee Gruenler  
Hi My name is Melissa Lee Gruenler. I was born and raised in New York City. I am an urbanite who lives in Florida. I have been writing all of my life. Whether it is for blogs, for fun or profit, I love to write about controversial subjects. I also write about counseling, psychology and I love interv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benson Soong  
Benson Soong is the founder of Learn More, a social entrepreneurship firm focused on helping students learn better, and co-founder and former Co-CEO and CLO of eLC Pte Ltd, a boutique eLearning firm well-known for their work in the Defence and Education sector in Singapore. Benson has also held the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul Kupperberg  
Paul Kupperberg is the current writer of the bestselling LIFE WITH ARCHIE: THE MARRIED LIFE Magazine for Archie Comics, and recently launched Buffalo Avenue Books (Buffaloavenuebooks.blogspot.com), an imprint showcasing his own works, including his mystery novel THE SAME OLD STORY (March 2011) and s...
writers / published 

39 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >