writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

319 listings (201 - 210)

Lillian Cauldwell  
Born 1951, in Manhattan and lived in NJ Lillian Cauldwell graduated from high school and then received her AA degree. She homesteaded with her now ex husband for 2 and 1/2 years and with her son rejoined civilization. Lillian moved to Houston, TX, working as a temporary until she remarried in 1989...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gillis Triplett  
The best way to define Gillis Triplett is to say that he is a teacher, trainer, cultivator of men, coach, motivator, visionary, natural born leader and a man of unflinching faith. Gillis is CEO of Mastering Manhood and has been training men for over a decade. He is on the Board of Directors of 4 Tru...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Demo Gurl  
i write. that is all. someone should give me money so i can sit at home and write all day and all night. i'm working on two novels. a compilation of short stories that will also include a cd of my music and of course the memoirs...isn't everybody? my grammar sucks but i have a nice friend who ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jordan Lane  
Jordan Lane is the author of The Babysitting Bible and http://www.emailmoxie.com. The Babysitting Bible teaches teenagers how to become wonderful babysitters and is also for parents who are looking for a great babysitter. Go to http://www.myspace.com/jordandlane to learn more about Jordan an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Gregory M. Kuzma  
From Boca Raton, Florida, Gregory M. Kuzma (who simply goes by "GM") surrounded himself with musical arts at a young age. He's performed with several drum & bugle corps (junior and senior level) as well as instructed with high school bands and various drum & bugle corps. He currently resides in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Betty Tucker  
I am an author, poet and inspirational speaker who hails from Troy, Alabama. I hold a degree in behavioral science from the University of San Francisco. My career includes nineteen years with the United States Postal Service and nineteen years of service with the San Francisco Unified School Distric...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin Slater  
Kevin Slater has sold over 8,000 books in U.S.A with this gripping true story of his life growing up in the "Care system". His book "Facing the Future" is avaiable on Amazon, Waterstones.com, Waterstones bookshops (Print on demand)LULU.COM U.S.A and UK and WHsmith. Kevin has just signed a contract w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joel Raja Kumar J  
I have been an ardent reader since my boyhood and started writing seriously only an year ago. so far I have more than 300 poems, a few short stories and some articles to my credit. Most of my work are published in the net in various poetry sites. I am a romantic at heart and have great respect a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >