writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

317 listings (191 - 200)

Latorial Faison  
Latorial Faison is a native of Courtland, Virginia who has pubished two books of poetry: Secrets of My Soul (2001) and Immaculate Perceptions (2003, CK Press). Faison is a graduate of The University of Virginia (1995) and VA TECH (1997). She is the founding editor of PoeticallySpeaking.net. Faison...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Denise I. Griggs  
I am a licensed minister; was the founder of the African American Genealogy Society of Sacramento, CA from its inception in 1999 (AAGSSC) to 2005. I enjoy both activities very much. My published books are: 1. A Mulatto Slave, the Events in the Life of Peter Hunt, 1844-1915 2. Return to the T...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vanessa Williams  
I live in Columbus, Mississippi with my fabulous husband, Charles, where I spend much of my day teaching. I have a master’s degree in Health Education. I have two adult children, and I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren JaKobi and Javon. I also enjoy reading, writing, and traveling. I began...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian E. Scott  
I was born and raised in Pontiac, Michigan. After serving four years in the U.S. Air Force, and holding a few manufacturing jobs, I embarked on a career in trucking. This has led me to my present address, in South Carolina. I have always loved to write, and have just as long, been interested in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Timothy Gaffney  
Staff Writer, Dayton Daily News Winner, 1998 AOPA Max Karant Award, aviation reporting Books published as of 2000: Secret Spy Satellites, Air Safety (Enslow) Back in Orbit (By Scott Montgomery and Timothy R. Gaffney; Longstreet) Grandpa Takes Me to the Moon (Tambourine) Edmund Hillary; Ch...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kartaysa Harris  
Married thirteen years Six Children Licensed Evangelist six years Overseer and instructor of a youth ministry, eight years. Co Director of an Outreach Ministry, Through My Eyes Ministries Owner of Harris and Harris Inc. DBA Divinity Press, Publishing, and Distribution. Currently work...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J Emily Foster  
My book, The Legend of Barjo Restaurant ~ The Life Story of Josephine McAllister Stone, published in January , 2001, recently received "The Writer's Digest 2001 Self-Published Award -Certificate of Merit" - in a field of 1900 books nationally. I graduated from the Writer's Digest School, Cincinnati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lillian Cauldwell  
Born 1951, in Manhattan and lived in NJ Lillian Cauldwell graduated from high school and then received her AA degree. She homesteaded with her now ex husband for 2 and 1/2 years and with her son rejoined civilization. Lillian moved to Houston, TX, working as a temporary until she remarried in 1989...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gillis Triplett  
The best way to define Gillis Triplett is to say that he is a teacher, trainer, cultivator of men, coach, motivator, visionary, natural born leader and a man of unflinching faith. Gillis is CEO of Mastering Manhood and has been training men for over a decade. He is on the Board of Directors of 4 Tru...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >