writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

319 listings (181 - 190)

Jessica Martin  
Jessica Martin is currently a non-active member of TEAR, Teens Experiencing Abusive Relationships. She has spent a couple of years working with various organizations educating audiences discussing topics such as healthy and unhealthy relationships, warning signs of an unhealthy relationship, and ot...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrison Ricketson  
I am mostly a painter, but am currently stuggleing with trying to write a autobiography, abt me , or looking for a inspired young writer,that would just let me tell my story,,and would do the actual writeing and I would do illustrations....At 50 years old now, I am finaly realizeing my dream ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Usha Ranjan Bhattacharjee  
Author is a former marine engineer, traveled over the globe during his seafarer's life. He is a writer of novels, short stories, fictions, non-fictions. Twenty titles in English and Bengali have been published and there are many more titles waiting publication. The Sahitya Akademi, an autonomu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Rooney  
I am 25, now living in San Francisco California. I believe in living a Superfunctional lifestyle, which is what my first book is about. I am a bodybuilder, strength trainer, and fitness enthusiast, I am on the dean's list after my first year in law school, and I am very spiritual as well. I am a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Phillip Wolf  
Phillip Wolf is a writer of fantasy, horror and non-ficiton. His first book, "God Gave Us a Promise," is available now at amazon.com and WolfEntertainment.NET. Phillip is an advocate for funding research to find a possible cure of congenital heart disease (CHD) in children. Phillip's most rec...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Maranda Evans  
Name: Maranda Evans Born: September 1, 1992 in Houston, TX Education: BBA in Accounting Book: I wrote a book titled Troubled. It is a true story based on my life over a ten-year period. I lost my father at age 11 and began to make terrible choices with my life. I wrote this book to reach out ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Devon Parsons  
Devon Parsons, born January 27, 1984 in Halifax N.S., Canada. Attended Saint Mary's University where he graduated with a major in criminology and minors in both psychology and sociology. He has been in the Army Reserves since 2001 and continues to work there part time. Once a self proclaimed ladies ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

R.M. DeSanti  
New York Police Officer Westchester County(RETIRED) Started original Crime Prevention Unit in Hastings-on Hudson, New York.1978. Resident of New Zealand 2002-2005. Currently travels throughout the United States with his wife Ann. Published several articles about the Cherokee Indian Nation whi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >