writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

317 listings (171 - 180)

Carlos Sanhueza Salazar  
Carlos Sanhueza Salazar was born in Santiago,Chile in 1976. He is a teacher of History and he is studying Computer Programming and System Analyst. He worked for almost 9 years teaching computer basic to seniors and employees from various business. And in his free time, he likes to organize ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sam DeReign  
Sam DeReign was born in Sikeston, Missouri on March 4, 1986. After his parents' divorce, he moved to Oran where he graduated high school in 2004. He began writing movie reviews for the Southeast Missourian newspaper in the summer of 2003. That's when his interest in writing grew, and the opportu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Misty Nichols  
I am a young writer who has been through to much to list here. Burns......Cerebral Palsy....Anorexia..........and more I write because l can. I was forced into it because it is a natural talent according to those who know me, but I make no promises! I am looking for motr people to read my book and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jay Frankston  
Jay Frankston was raised in Paris, France, and came to the U.S. in 1942. He became a lawyer and practiced on his own in New York for nearly twenty years, reaching the top of his profession, sculpting and writing at the same time. In 1972 he gave up law and New York and moved himself and his famil...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cullen Chambers  
Cullen Chambers, a seasoned professional reliable, trustworthy, courteous, easy-going, intelligent, and on time! He has worked in over 3000 movies, TV, commercials, & music videos in front of the camera as a principal, bit, special bit, featured, stunt-double, photo-double, stand-in and background ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Sapp  
I’m a Mortgage Consultant located in Southern California with over 20 years of lending experience. My previous background as an Area Sales Manager for Wells Fargo, and underwriting positions with Household Bank and California Coast Credit Union provide me with a wealth of industry knowledge to hel...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Crossing the Road  
We are four college sophomores who together took on a seemingly impossible project of writing a book in high school. Beginning in sophomore year and finally getting published in the winter of 2005, this journey has been one full of adventure and possibility. Yvonne Chen is now in Univeristy of Cali...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jessica Martin  
Jessica Martin is currently a non-active member of TEAR, Teens Experiencing Abusive Relationships. She has spent a couple of years working with various organizations educating audiences discussing topics such as healthy and unhealthy relationships, warning signs of an unhealthy relationship, and ot...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >